[ROM][KK][4.4][2014-05-18] CyanogenMod 11.0

because my mum reported echo problems but another friend said he doesn't have any problems.
Maybe some other phones have sth like a echo filter?

because my mum reported echo problems but another friend said he doesn't have any problems.
Maybe some other phones have sth like a echo filter?
Yesterday (with the last build) I called a friend on his mobile and, at first, he could not hear me at all.
I tried 3-4 times, then I rebooted the phone and, after the reboot, he could hear me but distorted.
Then I tried to call another friend on a landline number: again distortion.
Tried, then, with the test build (only on landline): distortion.
Finally, with the build from 29 it was ok.

distortion or echo?
Maybe it just happens after using some specific audio feature which fails to reset a mixer value.

distortion or echo?
Maybe it just happens after using some specific audio feature which fails to reset a mixer value.
My friend said he could hear his voice back after a short delay, so I would say: echo.
My wife (on the landline) has not been so specific about the problem: she just said that she could not hear me properly until I was using the 29th build.

Inviato dal mio MI2S utilizzando Tapatalk

distortion or echo?
Thinking more carefully about what I did yesterday with the phone, according to your post, it *could* be that using the bluetooth car connection somehow messed up the mixer settings, but it doesn't seem to happen with the 29th build.
The only audio "features" that I used, were poweramp (maybe with bluetooth streaming, I don't remember for sure) and tunein radio.
And some calls through the bluetooth car connection, which, by the way, didn't show the problem.
My feeling is that somehow the microphone settings are just random, with the two last builds. Of course it's just a feeling.

can u pls install latest CM10.2 ROM and flash this zip over it? http://d-h.st/5iw
it disables the es310 codec chip but still uses old audio HAL. maybe it has sth todo with that if you experience the same problems then.

Reactions: gabrielo
Will do.

EDIT: cm10.2 with audio mod works fine, loud and clear from both sides of the call. Only tested smartphone to smartphone.

Last edited:
can u pls install latest CM10.2 ROM and flash this zip over it? http://d-h.st/5iw
it disables the es310 codec chip but still uses old audio HAL. maybe it has sth todo with that if you experience the same problems then.

have you misstype cm10.2 for cm11 or? is the way too fix echo problem go back too cm 10.2?

One question:

I have MVNO operator and always appears Roaming icon instead of 'H' or 'E' or any letter. For MIUI Rom have a MOD to solve this. For CM11 have something similar?

Thanks!!

@M1cha works greate in both 02 and 03 releases.

Thanks !!

Enviado desde mi MI 2 mediante Tapatalk

Last edited:
@M1cha works greate in both 01 and 03 releases.

Thanks !!

Im going back to 02/01 release with audio fix because the 03/01 doesnt detect internet, wifi and radio icons stay in oragne color.

Enviado desde mi Nexus 7 mediante Tapatalk

Last edited:
Im going back to 01/01 release with audio fix because the 03/01 doesnt detect internet, wifi and radio icons stay in oragne color.

Enviado desde mi Nexus 7 mediante Tapatalk

where have you get the 01/o1 rom from? i do not find it.. i only see 03/01

Sorry is 02/01, inside testing folder.
Look in the download link from the first post.

did just try 02/01 and that one have echo and the audiotest-signed.zip did not fix the problem for me.. your in luck that it did fix problem for you

U're going to have ur first ota :D
yqy6e5uv.jpg

My PC is still working after oracle decided to make java not working on my PC :p

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: MSephiroth