[ROM][KK][4.4][2014-05-18] CyanogenMod 11.0

nice wallpaper :)
if u want it: http://imageshack.com/a/img826/7586/28ue.png
your build time is very fast btw I need 50-70 min :p
The normal time is about 40 minutes, but now pc went out of ram (I tryed 2 times once it fail with same error last time), second it works, but get out of ram.... Can u tell me how to push this rom aviable for ota
@everyone Uploaded on dev host!!!1
I don't have this bug at all

@linuxx WTF? the zip's are automatically signed by the build system.
It works ad well, just tryed, it only ask if u want to installato untrust package

Inviato dal mio Nexus 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

Last edited:
Sry but you really have a big problem. Either you modify the zip before uploading or there are integrity problems.
The final zip produced by the build system is signed with testkeys and CWM checks the signature against test-keys.

If you sign a corrupted file to flash it u'll run into big trouble.

Sry but you really have a big problem. Either you modify the zip before uploading or there are integrity problems.
The final zip produced by the build system is signed with testkeys and CWM checks the signature against test-keys.

If you sign a corrupted file to flash it u'll run into big trouble.
I'm running it now... Don't have any problems only thing is that recovery asked me if i wanted to flash a untrusted package, select yes... Nothing else..... I'll upload another one (*-ota_package-*.zip, same rom as the one i uploaded...) I only change build.prop file and i changed data cuz it told me 4 Jan 2014....(i did this with the other build top...) strange...

Inviato dal mio MI 2(s) utilizzando Tapatalk

changing the build.prop is what's causing this problem.
You shouldn't change anything in the zip.

and otapackage zip is the wrong file.
cm-* is the correct one.

Hey guys!

It seems, for me, that the battery drains very very fast while screen is on. Do you have the same problem?
While screen is off it's rather good though. What gouvernor is best for battery (except powersave) on demand? interactive?

Seems the phone gets very hot to, while screen is on

Last edited:
I'm using only one core on 1 GHz (if I don't need them - tapatalk, calls, sms, web) so battery is good for me (not best) . Interactive is more battery saver as ondemand. Ondemand is something between performance and interactive in battery drain. (obly my tought, maybe I'm wrong).
And battery performance is not optimized well in CM 11, but it is not so horrible.

Ok, I found this http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2017715 so I was wrong. Read that, it can be useful.

Last edited:
changing the build.prop is what's causing this problem.
You shouldn't change anything in the zip.

and otapackage zip is the wrong file.
cm-* is the correct one.
OK today I'll make new build, it just took 12 minutes :p and d-h.st server yesterday where gone.... :/

I'm using only one core on 1 GHz (if I don't need them - tapatalk, calls, sms, web) so battery is good for me (not best) . Interactive is more battery saver as ondemand. Ondemand is something between performance and interactive in battery drain. (obly my tought, maybe I'm wrong).
And battery performance is not optimized well in CM 11, but it is not so horrible.
Ok, I found this http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2017715 so I was wrong. Read that, it can be useful.
How did u disable cores if cm kernel doesn't support hotplug??????

problem with audio and micro in xiaomi m2s 16gb. Compilation day 3 january

Enviado desde mi MI 2 mediante Tapatalk

How did u disable cores if cm kernel doesn't support hotplug??????

Only via Kernel Tuner and without MPDecision. It shows, that only CPU0 is running and Usemon too...
Screenshot took week ago.
7yny8u7u.jpg

Lol... I just realize that you have two threads open for cm11... Why?... Maybe it's better to focus only in one thread or maybe make the other one just for development and bug tracking... Two threads for talking about the same ROM releases, bugs, development things it's kind of confusing... Just my 2 cents...

Lol... I just realize that you have two threads open for cm11... Why?... Maybe it's better to focus only in one thread or maybe make the other one just for development and bug tracking... Two threads for talking about the same ROM releases, bugs, development things it's kind of confusing... Just my 2 cents...

No the same owner. One by M1cha , other by linuxx.

Yes, why not @M1cha we don't merge ours therad? We can use this ;)