[ROM][KK][4.4][2014-05-18] CyanogenMod 11.0

I've just formatted my phone (Mi2) to perform a clean install for this ROM using the 3rd January build and I've encountered the same echo problem that was reported by some user.

Is there anything I can do to provide more data for this problem?

still unofficial... how is this possible?
It looks like Cyngn teams it's ignoring us.... I edited unofficial port page for mi2 and added cm11 with link to this therad they delete it... :(

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Why not leave this thread and remove thread Linuxx?

M1cha is the creator of the rom and its sources and gives more prestige than this published by the same

Reactions: SpPes and M1cha
Cm is a company now . May be they are busy with their business.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk
Maybe..
hope-price=0$/0 ecc

@m1ca when u're going to push 10 build aviable for ota? If u tell me how I'll do it

@linuxx: I don't do that because it seems that CWM always installs to system0. I thought I fixed that a year ago but it seems I didn't

@linuxx: I don't do that because it seems that CWM always installs to system0. I thought I fixed that a year ago but it seems I didn't
What's the problem?? Just sue cm on system0 and miui (for example) on system1... And users will be able to download ROM from d-h.st too...

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

I will not force users to install CM on system0.
and btw your ROM has much problems like FC's wakelocks etc

Reactions: MiKhan
linuxx hasn't much rom and kernel dev knowledge. He just builds my rom to provide u guys more frequent updates.

I will not force users to install CM on system0.
and btw your ROM has much problems like FC's wakelocks etc
Yes, on my n7 too today build have a lot of fc like browser, and cm version is not display too... :( hope that they will fix this soon...

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

Ok, now I understand that.
I don't know how building ROMs working, are here more build tools and for more platforms?
And M1cha/linuxx, can you please send me pm with some pages with informations? (I know that I'm able to find something, hut I want what you think is good :) )

Latest linuxx build is unuseable.

@M1cha: I would really appreciate it if you could make a build with the 29 dec audio hal but with the 3 jan video hal. Right now I cannot use the 3 jan build due to echo problems, but I miss Netflix playback on the 29 dec build :-(

Last edited:
I had some github timeout errors when syncing. maybe that's the problem
Those are nightly... They're unstable.... I don't find wakelocks using wakelock decector app...

Inviato dal mio Nexus 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

Ok, now I understand that.
I don't know how building ROMs working, are here more build tools and for more platforms?
And M1cha/linuxx, can you please send me pm with some pages with informations? (I know that I'm able to find something, hut I want what you think is good :) )
U must have a linux PC and some linux know-how, i don't understand anything about kernel but i know how to fix little bug for example, use google and xda and u will learn something... Next days when i'll found a stabler build on my nexus 7 l'LP building for mi2 too

Inviato dal mio Nexus 7 utilizzando Tapatalk