[ROM][KK][4.4][2014-05-18] CyanogenMod 11.0

@linuxx I compiled it myself and I don't have any FC problems. There is a problem with your build environment.

Just went back to 10.2 :(

What did you do? if may I ask...

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

It seems to work like a charm for me.
There's only a little bug: the privacy guard icon in the notification bar persists after the relative application is been closed/killed. To get rid of it I have open a non-PG app.
I personally hate the icon to be there also when its app is in foreground (developer choice, it makes sense, not complaining here), but can this bug be fixed?

As always thanks for the work you have done, guys. Have a nice day.

There's only a little bug: the privacy guard icon in the notification bar persists after the relative application is been closed/killed. To get rid of it I have open a non-PG app.
I personally hate the icon to be there also when its app is in foreground (developer choice, it makes sense, not complaining here), but can this bug be fixed?

wait for cm fix to it . Cm is still nightly .

Forgive me . cm already fix it . Wait for the next build of M1cha or linuxx

Last edited:
Reactions: David Bevi
who have make this asking because when i get the zip file my pc tell me it might damage my pc and when i get it from your other post "for who want manual download, find today build on http://bit.ly/cm11aries"

it do not tell me that and its 5mb smaller in size
you shouldn't install it because linuxx currently has build problems and due to this there are many bugs in this build

Indeed very bad echo. I hear myself 3 times at the other side of the line.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 2 met Tapatalk

Yes it's another cm bug, today build is more stabile on my nexus 7, i'll try building again, test and see if IT'S still buggy, di noto il upload it

Inviato dal mio Nexus 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

you still have the same amount of echo like before?
I will test it, but if i compare ir with linux last release yes lot of less echo. But i will install the 03/01 release in system two and compare it with the same release in system 1 with audio test.

Enviado desde mi MI 2 mediante Tapatalk

@M1cha, i'm facing some strange things.
I do a clean install of 03/01 release on system 1.
I do a restore of a 02/01 release on system 2.
Just systm 1 with audio test.zip installed.
In system1 i have the old problem of too loud calls.
In system 2 i don't have the loud calls problem.
In system 2 and 1 i have the echo problem but with the too loud calls problems it's imposible to know if there are more or less echo than system 2.
How can i solve the loud problems on system 1 (release 03/01) to compare the echo problems with and with out the audio test fix?

In system 2 and 1 i have the echo problem but with the too loud calls problems it's imposible to know if there are more or less echo than system 2.
How can i solve the loud problems on system 1 (release 03/01) to compare the echo problems with and with out the audio test fix?

Update

I have just flashed jlb14 radio in 03/01 loud problem disapeared.
So i tested both systems i don't have echo in wired phones but my girl friend tell me that when she call me or i call her she hear he's own voice, from my side with mi2 i hear her perfect.

I take his s3 mini and i make some calls and seems to be working very well.... Maybe a noice reduction with the mi2 mic?

You can try to fix the "too loud" problem by flashing one of the latest radio images from miui.
It's in one sticky thread of this forum.
It worked for me.

Inviato dal mio MI2S utilizzando Tapatalk

Thanks giangiva, on the las update of my post i do that and works fine.

No builds today... My PC is kidding me... :/ -.-

Inviato dal mio Nexus 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

People complained about strong double or tripple echo of my voice, hence I flashed newest MIUI v5 multilang (to get the latest radio) and reverted back to the experimental version of @M1cha's CM11. (Most probably the same as version 2013-12-29 + some patches for the aforelinked bug, although this is just my guess.) Seems okay.

Reactions: David Bevi
Now I'll try to build.. @M1cha i switched back to your lastest relase and i had only one time an echo, the other times it works well :|
EDIT: it builds today (it's crazy...) still browser FC, and i think i have "damaged" gapps, i can't log in to my google account.
EDIT2:that's gapps bug... Only browser FC, nothing else bug (tested only 15 minutes.)

Last edited: