[ROM][KK][4.4][2014-05-18] CyanogenMod 11.0

Battery drain

y2y6aden.jpg

Last edited:
I'm using M1cha 3/1/2014 build from more than a week now, and these are my observations the echo problems: It happens on regular internal microphone but not with wired headset (As reported earlier that's the first build that there's no rapidly repeating ticks heard when talking through the headset). I might experienced the echo once in bad reception area with the headset but it's not an obvious case.

I looked at the bug 'page', and used the search function, and ctrl+f in the last 5 pages. but i can't find any answer
The notification led shows low battery properly. But when i recieve a notification it only blinks once, but doesn't last. Am i missing a setting? or doesn't this work?

Echo problem is maybe caused by some conflict with 2nd mic on the back of the phone?

Have ou tried to put a finger on the small hole, besides camera?

I found a bug that makes the headset button not to work. I had it before with another ROM, so I thought I had the solution and I followed these instructions. It still does not work. Does this sound familiar?

Yup. M1cha knows this. I think the bug existed in his cm10.2 also. I've tried some things. Keytest in CWM recognize the button, however it does not when system is booted. logs shows it doesn't react on keypress, even though i think the files in /system/usr are correct. Hmm, i tried some things but nothing worked so far..Kernel problem? The other KK roms have the same bug so i don't think it's that easy to solve this.

@M1cha might be able to, if he only had a headset ;P

Last edited:
Uploading 15 buildato. U will get a browser FC, i need to remove it from my repos. Don't worry, just replace it with an older. Other problems like gapps FC and wakelocks are gone

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Not working, tested both USB and mouse
A lot of apps got FC, went back to 3-1 release... Keep this up, u may fix this ;)

"USB and mouse"? Thats what I said, OTG does not work.

FC makes no sense, I haven't touched anything but charger code

Hello, M1cha way you look at it to integrate its core unlocking can double tap of the screen? After your core based nexus 4.

Sorry for my bad english.

I'm having a kernel wakelock, restarting phone solves my problem but it's temporary.

Enviado desde mi MI 2 mediante Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1389867022449.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1389867022449.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 252
  • uploadfromtaptalk1389867057338.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1389867057338.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 234
@M1cha

This ROM it's awesome, everything more than fine, congrats!
I'm trying to install the latest Viper(2.3.1.5) but it's telling me tht I don't have root or su binnaries. It's Viper or Cyanogen problem?

Try to instal superuser from GooglePlay and install binaries. This can solve root problems...

"USB and mouse"? Thats what I said, OTG does not work.

FC makes no sense, I haven't touched anything but charger code
Camera preview is broken but charger is working...
@M1cha
This ROM it's awesome, everything more than fine, congrats!
I'm trying to install the latest Viper(2.3.1.5) but it's telling me tht I don't have root or su binnaries. It's Viper or Cyanogen problem?

Viper worked fine for me