[ROM][KK][4.4][2014-05-18] CyanogenMod 11.0

Screenshot_2014-01-17-19-13-55.png
:)

a new attempt to fix echo issue:
http://d-h.st/F2b
it will introduce much bugs but it's just to test if echo bug is still present.

er... it's not only the echo can't be heard, acturally caller can't here anything from me anymore

And apply this patch caused some seriouce problems like overall volume is very low even I set to maxium, video player FC while playing video (this app worked fine before apply the patch)

Reverted to original file and now I'm fine.

Tested on Mi2S(16G standard edition)

Last edited:
It works!!!! M1cha

Enviado desde mi MI 2 mediante Tapatalk
Update.
Echo disapears but the in calll volume is low not in all calls but in general, low.
System sound like "touch sound, keyboard press sound", etc stop working.

Thanks for your work @M1cha, you'r a litle more close to the perfect rom.

Enviado desde mi MI 2 mediante Tapatalk

Oh my PC is intellingent . Finally it understand that I asked it to make clean build :p
u6a5ysas.jpg

Bugs are going somewhere :p I'm going to push new builds, and going to port beanstalk ROM too ;)

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: dextructor
I also can confirm that the echo is gone but the call volume is a bit too low now.

Thanks for you work! :)

Last edited:
ok, I just now discovered why there was no problems with the headset mic noise with the 3/1 - because it's not used even when the headset is plugged in. after several complains from people I've found out that the headset mic is completely ignored in 3/1 and the phone internal mic was used (thus, when I was putting the phone in my pocket and talking through the headset, people didn't hear me). Interesting, nobody report echo problems when I spoke with with headset, although the mic used was still the phone internal. reverting to the 29/12 rom brought back the horrible ticking sound when using the headset either recording audio (via voice record app) or talking using the headset

I tried the last linuxx build (18/01/2014) and the echo is there.
I applied, then, the mixer_test patch but, with the patch applied, the other party cannot hear me at all.
It is working fine through the bluetooth car kit.
Anything I can do to let the others hear me while using the bare phone?

Last edited:
echo bug isn't fixed yet. linuxx publishes regular builds doesn't mean that I've changed anything between them.

Just look at the changelog in this OP to keep track of my changes.

echo bug isn't fixed yet. linuxx publishes regular builds doesn't mean that I've changed anything between them.

Yes: I know. I just mentioned it to be clear that my test was not based on your 3/1/2014 release.

Reactions: M1cha

Can u add mine download folder on op?
Http://bit.ly/cm11aries/ thanks ;)
Yes echo isn't fixed cuz I build from source, and bug isn't fixed yet

Sent from my nexus 7