[ROM][KK][4.4][2014-05-18] CyanogenMod 11.0

HAHA
6qFBx.png

Reactions: MSephiroth
No. And about 8 hour airplane mode.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk
So your phone was in your pocket on airplane mode for 8 hours, then you the remaning ten hours, 7 of those you spend using your phone?

I'm curious what the phone will do with normale usage on this rom? It has been about a month ago since Ive used it, wonder if there are big improvements.

So your phone was in your pocket on airplane mode for 8 hours, then you the remaning ten hours, 7 of those you spend using your phone?

I'm curious what the phone will do with normale usage on this rom? It has been about a month ago since Ive used it, wonder if there are big improvements.
I have about 20 hrs (min 15) I don't use it a lot, mmm about max 2 hrs on and have 15 hrs

Sent from my nexus 7

8 hours sleep time. :)

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

@M1cha: I like most the 18/01/2014 linuxx's build, because of the updated cm sources, but the echo issue makes it almost unusable.
Is there a way, by substituting some files from the 29th release, to make the audio work as in the 29th release?
For the time being, of course.
Otherwise I'm forced to reinstall the 29th release as I have to use the phone for my work... :-(
P.S. I already tried changing only the mixer_paths.xml but I guess it's not enough.

update to 2014-01-21. pls test and report about echo issues.
Did u made commits in kernel sources too?
What about Usb Charger Fix? Why not add chrous commit and wait for OTG fix? It's boring reboot (almost) every time i charge it