[ROM][KK][4.4][2014-05-18] CyanogenMod 11.0

Yea i also have the audio problem with the latest build :) dont notice any other bugs thanks!

Sent from my MI2s with Tapatalk.

update to 2014-01-21. pls test and report about echo issues.

Tested on Mi2S 16G (standard version)

1. In-call echo
Fixed. system overall volume is normal (same as earlier release)
But mic volume is a bit low, I guess there's something to do with the secnodary mic... can you disable it?

2. Headset keys
I'm using the Xiaomi official "huosai"(Piston) headset (http://www.xiaomi.com/huosai)
volume+ button: not working [in CWM recovery I can see key code is 258]
volume- button: works, but acts as volume+ [key code 257]
center button: not working [key code 256]

Bug report (well, just small problems, can't really say they're bugs):

1. Volume adjustment sound is gone.
No matter what I set in system settings, there would be no adjustment sound at all. It might be annoying for some people, but I'd like to have it especially when I'm using a headset (this bug stands regardless I'm using a headset or not) since there sure is an option for that in system settings, would you make it work again? previous release doesn't have this problem.

2. Duplicate "Wallpapers" apps
There's two "Wallpapers" apps, this problem existed in the previuse release, and remains in the current release. I'm not talking about the "CM Wallpapers" app, I mean I have two "Wallpapers" apps. They look alike pretty much, but one of them has android stock wallpapers and live wallpapers, the other only has the stock live wallpapers.

Last edited:
Tested on Mi2S 16G (standard version)

1. In-call echo
Fixed. system overall volume is normal (same as earlier release)
But mic volume is a bit low, I guess there's something to do with the secnodary mic... can you disable it?

2. Headset keys
I'm using the Xiaomi official "huosai" headset (http://www.xiaomi.com/huosai)
volume+ button: not working [in CWM recovery I can see key code is 258]
volume- button: works, but acts as volume+ [key code 257]
center button: not working [key code 256]

Bug report (well, just small problems, can't really say they're bugs):

1. Volume adjustment sound is gone.
No matter what I set in system settings, there would be no adjustment sound at all. It might be annoying for some people, but I'd like to have it especially when I'm using a headset (this bug stands regardless I'm using a headset or not) since there sure is an option for that in system settings, would you make it work again? previous release doesn't have this problem.

2. Duplicate "Wallpapers" apps
There's two "Wallpapers" apps, this problem existed in the previuse release, and remains in the current release. I'm not talking about the "CM Wallpapers" app, I mean I have two "Wallpapers" apps. They look alike pretty much, but one of them has android stock wallpapers and live wallpapers, the other only has the stock live wallpapers.
About wallpaper, u may have 2 launchers cuz wallpaper is from gel (Google launcher) or another one like nova

Sent from my nexus 7

About wallpaper, u may have 2 launchers cuz wallpaper is from gel (Google launcher) or another one like nova

Sent from my nexus 7

Oh my… Thank you very much!

I've tried to freeze a bunch of apps with "wallpaper" in their package name never thought about launcher… Just freezed AOSP launcher (Launcher3) and I'm fine now. Cheers :D

I've noticed a very big battery drain, it went from around 80% to 20% while I was asleep. The top consumer seems to be Android system, around 35%. Anyone has the same issue?

(Sorry there's no screenshot, forgot to take it in the morning)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I've noticed a very big battery drain, it went from around 80% to 20% while I was asleep. The top consumer seems to be Android system, around 35%. Anyone has the same issue?

U should give more infos, like wakelock log and which app u used, screen on time and other things..

Sent from my nexus 7

Reactions: erythrocytes

I had the same for the first time since using this awesome rom

I get an error message and now i can't flash any rom 03/01, 21/01 and even i can't restore a backup i get and md5 checksum error. So im using wiui on system 2. System 1 seems to be unusable.
Error set_metadata_recursive some changes failed.

Enviado desde mi MI 2 mediante Tapatalk

I get an error message and now i can't flash any rom 03/01, 21/01 and even i can't restore a backup i get and md5 checksum error. So im using wiui on system 2. System 1 seems to be unusable.
Error set_metadata_recursive some changes failed.

Need new recovery (find it in ariestoolkit or cwm thread, flash it via fastboot)

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Need new recovery (find it in ariestoolkit or cwm thread, flash it via fastboot)

Yes i have just do that and it's working again I think the last update of wiui flash an old recovery.

Ahh.... Ur WiFi is faster than mine :p

3251755274.png

but traffic limit :p

Hi linuxx/M1cha

I can confirm the 2014/01/25 version fixes the audio issue. With the 2014/01/21, the person I was calling couldn't hear me, Rebooting and clearing caches didn't help. As soon as I flashed the new version, it worked fine! Thanks very much for doing such a great job on this ROM.

But please: test new features before releasing them to the wild! :p

well, all thing is fine.
but, when I reboot the battery from
70%→60%, I think it must be a bug, but someone tell me need to wipe battery statistics in recovery, I try to find it in recovery, but I cant find, someone can help me?

btw, otg is fixed?

did flash 2014-01-25

and did find this bug hopping it gets fixed in the next update of the rom .. "The bug is that it is only white man you do not have any contact at all you have to dial the number of the man to call to

well, all thing is fine.
but, when I reboot the battery from
70%→60%, I think it must be a bug, but someone tell me need to wipe battery statistics in recovery, I try to find it in recovery, but I cant find, someone can help me?

btw, otg is fixed?
Not full working u need external power, it will be fixed soon since m1cha was working with a bricked otg cable :p
That's not a bug, that's a "battery bug " cuz log is not fine when device (every device/ROM/os/kernel) reboot it make some error, if u reboot again ur phone may be at 80%

Hi linuxx/M1cha

I can confirm the 2014/01/25 version fixes the audio issue. With the 2014/01/21, the person I was calling couldn't hear me, Rebooting and clearing caches didn't help. As soon as I flashed the new version, it worked fine! Thanks very much for doing such a great job on this ROM.
But please: test new features before releasing them to the wild! :p
I didn't have echo problem for example, only one time....

Reactions: manohar
Not full working u need external power, it will be fixed soon since m1cha was working with a bricked otg cable :p
That's not a bug, that's a "battery bug " cuz log is not fine when device (every device/ROM/os/kernel) reboot it make some error, if u reboot again ur phone may be at 80%

I didn't have echo problem for example, only one time....

so the battery cant solve?
it is good in any other rom that dont use m1cha kernel.