[ROM][KK][4.4][2014-05-18] CyanogenMod 11.0

so the battery cant solve?
it is good in any other rom that dont use m1cha kernel.
Yes, since xiaomi kernel works with org, but battery will drain in a few hours. Wait, do not do strange experiment

Sent from my nexus 7

I'm currently on the 2014-01-21 and I'll update this evening, but I wanted to report that my headset button doesn't work, even after manually remapping button 256 in Generic.kl
Also some apps like Whatsapp and Shuttle now display the menu button in the action bar. Is it fixable?
Thanks

Generic.kl is ignored. u have to use "apq8064-tabla-snd-card_Button_Jack.kl"

Question: For every new build installation we wipe data/cache/dalvik and factory reset?

And btw! I tried to install (just to see how it works) Photosphere Camera Addon Module from CWM and failed. "No NEXUS device with rear camera etc" message

And btw! I tried to install (just to see how it works) Photosphere Camera Addon Module from CWM and failed. "No NEXUS device with rear camera etc" message
U find photosphere for mi2 on my d-h.st profile

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

well, all thing is fine.
but, when I reboot the battery from
70%→60%, I think it must be a bug, but someone tell me need to wipe battery statistics in recovery, I try to find it in recovery, but I cant find, someone can help me?
You need to delete the battery stats file after installing a new rom. You can use an app called batterycalibration. You need to get the battery charged to 100% and delete the file before unplugging the charger and letting it discharge completely.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk

</rage>
Does anybody know how to turn off camera sound? In-app setting is off (Micha's MIUIcamera port), but it still beeps.
I tried renaming media/audio/ui/camera_click.ogg, but it does nothing. Where am I wrong?

you need to set zero in volume settings for media and other system sounds. then you don't hear camera sound when a pic is taken.

That's the workaround I'm using right now, but it can't be a permanent solution.
I just can't get over these little stupid things, like the clock app red accent, or the new time picker: it can be beautiful like you want, but I find it extremely unfunctional and frustrating.

And that's nothing. I can't even leave my phone in my pocket when I end a call with the headset button, because this wakes it, and since I disabled lockscreen it wakes up on the dialer list and immediately calls someone else! That's like not having the button at all!
Same thing with alarm, it should return to sleep when I stop/snoze alarm, but it simply unlocks. Why?!

I should stop raging.

also with the original drivers I get no folder appears when I'm in ptp mode it goes away.

'm going to install ubuntu and still try so

the phone is unlocked