[ROM][KK][4.4][2014-05-18] CyanogenMod 11.0

screenshot too show the bug i have in phonebook/CallRecorder or what the name is.. can i patch the rom too make it work?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-01-27-18-27-54.png
    Screenshot_2014-01-27-18-27-54.png
    15.8 KB · Views: 288
I had a no notifications bug with two apps, cleaning data + reinstalling them solved the problem with one, the other still doesn't show any notification. Since the app is a game (quizduell) I refuse to do a factory reset, also because I found many people tried doing it for various apps without success. I think this is a KitKat bug, and I'm reporting it only because I was going to ask a question anyway.

The question regards the system partition: the last two times I flashed the ROM there wasn't enough space to install the PAgapps-mini. I had to remove some system apps with ES, then I was able to flash them. This solution means losing a lot of time and all the gapps' settings. Is there a more simply way to flash updates? AFAIK the problem is a too small system partition, but resizing it is too complicated and/or too dangerous. Either way what can I do?

headset microphone doesn't work at all in 25/1 rom. Does somebody else has this problem?
the headset buttons identified on keytest, but are no working in players apps (like power amp and google music), still need to investigate

I had a no notifications bug with two apps, cleaning data + reinstalling them solved the problem with one, the other still doesn't show any notification. Since the app is a game (quizduell) I refuse to do a factory reset, also because I found many people tried doing it for various apps without success. I think this is a KitKat bug, and I'm reporting it only because I was going to ask a question anyway.

The question regards the system partition: the last two times I flashed the ROM there wasn't enough space to install the PAgapps-mini. I had to remove some system apps with ES, then I was able to flash them. This solution means losing a lot of time and all the gapps' settings. Is there a more simply way to flash updates? AFAIK the problem is a too small system partition, but resizing it is too complicated and/or too dangerous. Either way what can I do?
Notification may be disabled on settings app. For system, u can enlarge both partition or just use another gapps package

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Dear M1cha, could you please give a link with the good manual, how to compile cm11 from sources? I tried already 5 or 6 times with several "how-to"-s, which i find in web, but there is no succes for me(
i have unzipped device-tree to /devices/xiaomi/aries, kernel to /devices/xiaomi/aries/kernel, and replace "proprietaries" from github in /devices/xiaomi/aries,
next made source build/envsetup.sh
next tried breakfast aries/lunch aosp-aries-userdebug/... - and no progress, rom isn`t building(
Please help(

Dear M1cha, could you please give a link with the good manual, how to compile cm11 from sources? I tried already 5 or 6 times with several "how-to"-s, which i find in web, but there is no succes for me(
i have unzipped device-tree to /devices/xiaomi/aries, kernel to /devices/xiaomi/aries/kernel, and replace "proprietaries" from github in /devices/xiaomi/aries,
next tried breakfast aries/lunch aosp-aries-userdebug/... - and no progress, rom isn`t building(
Please help(
What PC do u have??
Andò why u need to build ROM urself? We pubblish build often ;)

What PC do u have??
Andò why u need to build ROM urself? We pubblish build often ;)
my pc is Samsung np-350v5c, core i7 3610qm 16Gb ram, OS Ubuntu 13.10 amd64
First of all, i want to try this) I already tried to build kernel) And with help of M1cha it was successful
Second - i want to try to compile the rom with dofferent optimisations)
Sorry for my english, if it`s bad

my pc is Samsung np-350v5c, core i7 3610qm 16Gb ram, OS Ubuntu 13.10 amd64
First of all, i want to try this) I already tried to build kernel) And with help of M1cha it was successful
Second - i want to try to compile the rom with dofferent optimisations)
Sorry for my english, if it`s bad
Do u have cm sources?

Please help(
"i have unzipped" pls use repo and don't download zip's from github.
Just copy this file to .repo/local_manifests/xiaomi_aries.xml and resync ur tree.
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<manifest>
  <project name="M1cha/android_device_xiaomi_aries" path="device/xiaomi/aries" remote="github" revision="cm-11.0-legacyaudio" />
  <project name="M1cha/android_kernel_xiaomi_aries" path="kernel/xiaomi/aries" remote="github" />
  <project name="M1cha/proprietary_vendor_xiaomi" path="vendor/xiaomi" remote="github" />

<remove-project path="hardware/qcom/audio" name="CyanogenMod/android_hardware_qcom_audio" />
  <project path="hardware/qcom/audio" name="M1cha/android_hardware_qcom_audio" groups="qcom" remote="github" />

<remove-project path="hardware/qcom/audio-caf" name="CyanogenMod/android_hardware_qcom_audio-caf" />
  <project path="hardware/qcom/audio-caf" name="M1cha/android_hardware_qcom_audio-caf" groups="qcom" remote="github" revision="cm-11.0-legacyaudio" />

<remove-project path="hardware/qcom/display" name="CyanogenMod/android_hardware_qcom_display" />
  <project path="hardware/qcom/display" name="M1cha/android_hardware_qcom_display" groups="qcom" remote="github" />
</manifest>

Do u have cm sources?

of-course)
"i have unzipped" pls use repo and don't download zip's from github.
Just copy this file to .repo/local_manifests/xiaomi_aries.xml and resync ur tree.
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<manifest>
  <project name="M1cha/android_device_xiaomi_aries" path="device/xiaomi/aries" remote="github" revision="cm-11.0-legacyaudio" />
  <project name="M1cha/android_kernel_xiaomi_aries" path="kernel/xiaomi/aries" remote="github" />
  <project name="M1cha/proprietary_vendor_xiaomi" path="vendor/xiaomi" remote="github" />

<remove-project path="hardware/qcom/audio" name="CyanogenMod/android_hardware_qcom_audio" />
  <project path="hardware/qcom/audio" name="M1cha/android_hardware_qcom_audio" groups="qcom" remote="github" />

<remove-project path="hardware/qcom/audio-caf" name="CyanogenMod/android_hardware_qcom_audio-caf" />
  <project path="hardware/qcom/audio-caf" name="M1cha/android_hardware_qcom_audio-caf" groups="qcom" remote="github" revision="cm-11.0-legacyaudio" />

<remove-project path="hardware/qcom/display" name="CyanogenMod/android_hardware_qcom_display" />
  <project path="hardware/qcom/display" name="M1cha/android_hardware_qcom_display" groups="qcom" remote="github" />
</manifest>
i will try! thank you!

I`ve tried, the compilation is proceed in the places, when it was bricked last time. But it`s still don`t finish.. i even can`t understand, where to search the error.. By the way, i have another two questions:
1) Is there possible to compile cm without kernel?
2) i had several errors in the beginning of process.. is it bad? The errors like "src" not found..
And one more thing, is it right repo for cm11?
repo init -u git://github.com/CyanogenMod/android.git -b cm-11.0
because, i think what there is no sources for typical cm-apps, like trebuchet-lanucher etc..

Last edited:
I`ve tried, the compilation is proceed in the places, when it was bricked last time. But it`s still don`t finish.. i even can`t understand, where to search the error.. By the way, i have another two questions:
2) i had several errors in the beginning of process.. is it bad? The errors like "src" not found..
because, i think what there is no sources for typical cm-apps, like trebuchet-lanucher etc..
Repo is right... SRC is not a problem, u compile for generic device but it won't boot cuz it need right frameworks too..

1) why would someone want todo that :D u said u want to optimize cm11. start with that :D :D :D
2) CM is fully opensource. look at packages/apps for the apps u mentioned.

Repo is right... SRC is not a problem, u compile for generic device but it won't boot cuz it need right frameworks too..

where i can find it?
I think what the problem is in framework, cause the process stop`s on some framework component`s..
1) why would someone want todo that :D u said u want to optimize cm11. start with that :D :D :D
2) CM is fully opensource. look at packages/apps for the apps u mentioned.
I have already compiled kernel with linaro toolchain and want to compile also libdvm,libc,libm...
tell me please, for you, you just sync the repo, and do:
source build/envsetup.sh
breakfast aries
mkae -j5
and the rom building fully?
Cause i has changed /kernel/xiaomi/aries/arch/arm/boot/makefile, for fix 4.7 gcc compilation, and change aries_defconfig for load external modules.. - for even kernel build normally

with no fixes? just sync repo & use this 3 comands? and rom`s building successful?
I use
repo sync -j4
source ./build/envsetup.sh
cd vendor/cm/
./get-prebuit.sh
cd .. && cd ..
breakfast aries
croot ( @M1cha :p )
brush aries
Or make

please look at this... That`s strange, zImage cant be found..
acp: file '/home/tr/cm11/out/target/product/aries/obj/KERNEL_OBJ/arch/arm/boot/zImage' does not exist
make: *** [/home/tr/cm11/out/target/product/aries/kernel] Error 1
make: *** Ожидание завершения заданий...
aapt: warning: string 'media_route_chooser_grouping_done' has no default translation in frameworks/base/core/res/res; found: az az_AZ et hy ka km lo mn ms ne ne_NP si si_LK
aapt: warning: string 'permdesc_cancelNotifications' has no default translation in frameworks/base/core/res/res; found: da fi fr ja pt_PT sk sv zh_CN zh_TW
aapt: warning: string 'permlab_cancelNotifications' has no default translation in frameworks/base/core/res/res; found: da fi fr ja pt_PT sk sv zh_CN zh_TW
aapt: warning: string 'policydesc_enforceMmac' has no default translation in frameworks/base/core/res/res; found: zh_TW
aapt: warning: string 'policydesc_enforceSelinux' has no default translation in frameworks/base/core/res/res; found: zh_TW
aapt: warning: string 'policylab_enforceMmac' has no default translation in frameworks/base/core/res/res; found: zh_TW
aapt: warning: string 'policylab_enforceSelinux' has no default translation in frameworks/base/core/res/res; found: zh_TW
aapt: warning: string 'wifi_display_notification_message' has no default translation in frameworks/base/core/res/res; found: az az_AZ et hy ka km lo mn ms ne ne_NP si si_LK
aapt: warning: string 'wifi_display_notification_title' has no default translation in frameworks/base/core/res/res; found: az az_AZ et hy ka km lo mn ms ne ne_NP si si_LK
frameworks/base/core/res/AndroidManifest.xml:1689: warning: No comment for public symbol android:permission/SUBSCRIBED_FEEDS_WRITE
frameworks/base/core/res/res/values/public.xml:923: warning: No comment for public symbol android:anim/accelerate_decelerate_interpolator
frameworks/base/core/res/res/values/public.xml:1141: warning: No comment for public symbol android:anim/anticipate_interpolator
frameworks/base/core/res/res/values/public.xml:1143: warning: No comment for public symbol android:anim/anticipate_overshoot_interpolator
frameworks/base/core/res/res/values/public.xml:1144: warning: No comment for public symbol android:anim/bounce_interpolator
frameworks/base/core/res/res/values/public.xml:1243: warning: No comment for public symbol android:anim/cycle_interpolator
frameworks/base/core/res/res/values/public.xml:919: warning: No comment for public symbol android:anim/fade_in
frameworks/base/core/res/res/values/public.xml:920: warning: No comment for public symbol android:anim/fade_out
frameworks/base/core/res/res/values/public.xml:1145: warning: No comment for public symbol android:anim/linear_interpolator
frameworks/base/core/res/res/values/public.xml:1142: warning: No comment for public symbol android:anim/overshoot_interpolator
frameworks/base/core/res/res/values/public.xml:921: warning: No comment for public symbol android:anim/slide_in_left
frameworks/base/core/res/res/values/public.xml:922: warning: No comment for public symbol android:anim/slide_out_right
frameworks/base/core/res/res/values/public.xml:1322: warning: No comment for public symbol android:attr/actionBarTabBarStyle
frameworks/base/core/res/res/values/public.xml:1323: warning: No comment for public symbol android:attr/actionBarTabTextStyle
frameworks/base/core/res/res/values/public.xml:1325: warning: No comment for public symbol android:attr/actionModeCloseButtonStyle
frameworks/base/core/res/res/values/public.xml:1750: warning: No comment for public symbol android:attr/actionModeStyle
frameworks/base/core/res/res/values/public.xml:1324: warning: No comment for public symbol android:attr/actionOverflowButtonStyle
frameworks/base/core/res/res/values/public.xml:121: warning: No comment for public symbol android:attr/alertDialogStyle
frameworks/base/core/res/res/values/public.xml:233: warning: No comment for public symbol android:attr/bottomBright
frameworks/base/core/res/res/values/public.xml:229: warning: No comment for public symbol android:attr/bottomDark
frameworks/base/core/res/res/values/public.xml:234: warning: No comment for public symbol android:attr/bottomMedium
frameworks/base/core/res/res/values/public.xml:232: warning: No comment for public symbol android:attr/centerBright
frameworks/base/core/res/res/values/public.xml:228: warning: No comment for public symbol android:attr/centerDark
frameworks/base/core/res/res/values/public.xml:235: warning: No comment for public symbol android:attr/centerMedium
frameworks/base/core/res/res/values/public.xml:498: warning: No comment for public symbol android:attr/cycles
frameworks/base/core/res/res/values/public.xml:286: warning: No comment for public symbol android:attr/dial
frameworks/base/core/res/res/values/public.xml:2067: warning: No comment for public symbol android:attr/fadingMode
frameworks/base/core/res/res/values/public.xml:405: warning: No comment for public symbol android:attr/flipInterval
frameworks/base/core/res/res/values/public.xml:1309: warning: No comment for public symbol android:attr/fragmentCloseEnterAnimation
frameworks/base/core/res/res/values/public.xml:1310: warning: No comment for public symbol android:attr/fragmentCloseExitAnimation
frameworks/base/core/res/res/values/public.xml:1311: warning: No comment for public symbol android:attr/fragmentFadeEnterAnimation
frameworks/base/core/res/res/values/public.xml:1312: warning: No comment for public symbol android:attr/fragmentFadeExitAnimation
frameworks/base/core/res/res/values/public.xml:1307: warning: No comment for public symbol android:attr/fragmentOpenEnterAnimation
frameworks/base/core/res/res/values/public.xml:1308: warning: No comment for public symbol android:attr/fragmentOpenExitAnimation

aapt: warning: string 'media_route_chooser_grouping_done' has no default translation in frameworks/base/core/res/res; found: az az_AZ et hy ka km lo mn ms ne ne_NP si si_LK
aapt: warning: string 'permdesc_cancelNotifications' has no default translation in frameworks/base/core/res/res; found: da fi fr ja pt_PT sk sv zh_CN zh_TW
aapt: warning: string 'permlab_cancelNotifications' has no default translation in frameworks/base/core/res/res; found: da fi fr ja pt_PT sk sv zh_CN zh_TW
aapt: warning: string 'policydesc_enforceMmac' has no default translation in frameworks/base/core/res/res; found: zh_TW
aapt: warning: string 'policydesc_enforceSelinux' has no default translation in frameworks/base/core/res/res; found: zh_TW
aapt: warning: string 'policylab_enforceMmac' has no default translation in frameworks/base/core/res/res; found: zh_TW
aapt: warning: string 'policylab_enforceSelinux' has no default translation in frameworks/base/core/res/res; found: zh_TW
aapt: warning: string 'wifi_display_notification_message' has no default translation in frameworks/base/core/res/res; found: az az_AZ et hy ka km lo mn ms ne ne_NP si si_LK
aapt: warning: string 'wifi_display_notification_title' has no default translation in frameworks/base/core/res/res; found: az az_AZ et hy ka km lo mn ms ne ne_NP si si_LK
frameworks/base/core/res/AndroidManifest.xml:1689: warning: No comment for public symbol android:permission/SUBSCRIBED_FEEDS_WRITE
frameworks/base/core/res/res/values/public.xml:923: warning: No comment for public symbol android:anim/accelerate_decelerate_interpolator
frameworks/base/core/res/res/values/public.xml:1141: warning: No comment for public symbol android:anim/anticipate_interpolator
frameworks/base/core/res/res/values/public.xml:1143: warning: No comment for public symbol android:anim/anticipate_overshoot_interpolator
frameworks/base/core/res/res/values/public.xml:1144: warning: No comment for public symbol android:anim/bounce_interpolator
frameworks/base/core/res/res/values/public.xml:1243: warning: No comment for public symbol android:anim/cycle_interpolator
frameworks/base/core/res/res/values/public.xml:919: warning: No comment for public symbol android:anim/fade_in
frameworks/base/core/res/res/values/public.xml:920: warning: No comment for public symbol android:anim/fade_out
frameworks/base/core/res/res/values/public.xml:1145: warning: No comment for public symbol android:anim/linear_interpolator
frameworks/base/core/res/res/values/public.xml:1142: warning: No comment for public symbol android:anim/overshoot_interpolator
frameworks/base/core/res/res/values/public.xml:921: warning: No comment for public symbol android:anim/slide_in_left
frameworks/base/core/res/res/values/public.xml:922: warning: No comment for public symbol android:anim/slide_out_right
frameworks/base/core/res/res/values/public.xml:1322: warning: No comment for public symbol android:attr/actionBarTabBarStyle
frameworks/base/core/res/res/values/public.xml:1323: warning: No comment for public symbol android:attr/actionBarTabTextStyle
frameworks/base/core/res/res/values/public.xml:1325: warning: No comment for public symbol android:attr/actionModeCloseButtonStyle
frameworks/base/core/res/res/values/public.xml:1750: warning: No comment for public symbol android:attr/actionModeStyle
frameworks/base/core/res/res/values/public.xml:1324: warning: No comment for public symbol android:attr/actionOverflowButtonStyle
frameworks/base/core/res/res/values/public.xml:121: warning: No comment for public symbol android:attr/alertDialogStyle
frameworks/base/core/res/res/values/public.xml:233: warning: No comment for public symbol android:attr/bottomBright
frameworks/base/core/res/res/values/public.xml:229: warning: No comment for public symbol android:attr/bottomDark
frameworks/base/core/res/res/values/public.xml:234: warning: No comment for public symbol android:attr/bottomMedium
frameworks/base/core/res/res/values/public.xml:232: warning: No comment for public symbol android:attr/centerBright
frameworks/base/core/res/res/values/public.xml:228: warning: No comment for public symbol android:attr/centerDark
frameworks/base/core/res/res/values/public.xml:235: warning: No comment for public symbol android:attr/centerMedium
frameworks/base/core/res/res/values/public.xml:498: warning: No comment for public symbol android:attr/cycles
frameworks/base/core/res/res/values/public.xml:286: warning: No comment for public symbol android:attr/dial
frameworks/base/core/res/res/values/public.xml:2067: warning: No comment for public symbol android:attr/fadingMode
frameworks/base/core/res/res/values/public.xml:405: warning: No comment for public symbol android:attr/flipInterval
frameworks/base/core/res/res/values/public.xml:1309: warning: No comment for public symbol android:attr/fragmentCloseEnterAnimation
frameworks/base/core/res/res/values/public.xml:1310: warning: No comment for public symbol android:attr/fragmentCloseExitAnimation
frameworks/base/core/res/res/values/public.xml:1311: warning: No comment for public symbol android:attr/fragmentFadeEnterAnimation
frameworks/base/core/res/res/values/public.xml:1312: warning: No comment for public symbol android:attr/fragmentFadeExitAnimation
frameworks/base/core/res/res/values/public.xml:1307: warning: No comment for public symbol android:attr/fragmentOpenEnterAnimation
frameworks/base/core/res/res/values/public.xml:1308: warning: No comment for public symbol android:attr/fragmentOpenExitAnimation

please look at this... That`s strange, zImage cant be found..
Kernel make error . Have you reverted your change and build the origin source to check weather the environment is set up correctly? The error may be related to kernel modification.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk