[ROM][KK][4.4][2014-05-18] CyanogenMod 11.0

Is it possible to install a zip where all headset Buttons is ignored?

Skickat från min MI 2 med Tapatalk

WTF? Installation aborted? Downloaded the latest nightly and while trying to flash getting installation aborted? I have CWM recovery with TDB enabled. Whats happening here?

Again got status 7 error. Downloaded 25th Jan built. :(, I m using the recommended CWM recovery verion 6.0.3.2 with Dual boot enabled. Tried to flash it on my second partition, System2. Please help me flashing this rom. Weired issue, i m having.

For me it was the same at the beginning: I had a 6.0.3.2 CWM installed on my Mi2S a few months ago: I tryed to flash this CM 11 but installation always aborted for unknown reason.

So reading the post, I decided anyway to re-flash the CWM indicated HERE by M1cha:
even if this is anyway 6.0.3.2 CWM...

I don't know if there are any differences between this one and the one I installed months ago, but it worked! I was able to flash CM 11!

Try it and let us know!

Last edited:
Charging bug has been fixed! That's great right now I may use it as daily rom.

Envoyé de mon MI 2S en utilisant Tapatalk

WTF? Installation aborted? Downloaded the latest nightly and while trying to flash getting installation aborted? I have CWM recovery with TDB enabled. Whats happening here?

CM install failed:
maybe CM11 doesn't fit your System partition size?
Error 7: some changes failed set metadata ec..
=
U have outdate recovery or u've flashed it installing it as a zip, this cause a lot of problem (thanks to dual boot) , flash it via fastboot or ariestoolkit

change log of the new built? Any bugs?
When I update the ROM there are always cm updates (fix, new features ecc)
Sent from my nexus 7

For me it was the same at the beginning: I had a 6.0.3.2 CWM installed on my Mi2S a few months ago: I tryed to flash this CM 11 but installation always aborted for unknown reason.

So reading the post, I decided anyway to re-flash the CWM indicated HERE by M1cha:

even if this is anyway 6.0.3.2 CWM...

I don't know if there are any differences between this one and the one I installed months ago, but it worked! I was able to flash CM 11!

Try it and let us know!
It worked finally. Updated CWM from the above link. Thanks.

Error 7: some changes failed set metadata ec..
=
U have outdate recovery or u've flashed it installing it as a zip, this cause a lot of problem (thanks to dual boot) , flash it via fastboot or ariestoolkit

When I update the ROM there are always cm updates (fix, new features ecc)
Sent from my nexus 7
Thanks for all the answers, updated recovery has done the trick.

It worked finally. Updated CWM from the above link. Thanks.
AFAIK M1cha uses version numbering of upstream CWM, even that he publishes different releases with own patches for Mi2.
Your best bet is to flash the last available ZIP once in a time or keep own copies and check MD5sums to see if it changed.

Sent from TapaPlaudern on Mi2S 32 GB

Well, i have compiled cm11 with your help with gcc linaro 4.7.. I don`t know, is it better or not) i can upload)) Does anyone intrested? By the way, dear colleagues, is there any chance to build cm with gcc4.8?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
this is impressive) i`ve like to test gcc 4.8, but there is several errors on build(

Enable tdb too (will wipe data on both partitions)

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk
And fix (increase) the partition size of system 1 and 2, otherwise GAPPS may not fit. (It will wipe the system and data, too.)

Sent from TapaPlaudern on Mi2S 32 GB

Last edited:
Ok, been hanging out with this rom for last 2 days, and here is the first impression-

1. Rom feels faster than Mokee OS, i was previously using that one, This one is a bit more snapier to me. Using Linuxx's latest built.

2. Battery life is good comparing to MIUI rom. I dont know why people keep saying MIUI gives better battery result. I struggle literally with every miui built. Using WIUI and choose stock Xiaomi kernel. Battery drains like hell. Two roms gives totally different battery stats. for example i was on Wiui and battery backup was 20 percent, switched to this rom, shown battery percentage was over 30 percent. Btw, Mokee OS has slightly better battery backup than this one.

3. In call volume sound seems too low. I m having issues while calling. I m listening to the caller fairly well, but it seems he is having difficulties listening to me. Have to bring the phone closer to my mouth while talking. :(

4. I know this is still unofficial release, and no device has got stable CM 11 release yet. Bugs are likely to be present. Dont know about current CM bugs. But one thing, i found both in Mokee and this one, from contact, if i try to import contact from sim card, it shows nothing. I mean contact menu cant read sim card entries.

Hope this one help the devs. Hope to see new built with more bug fixes.
Peace.

@Shuvo_bd to 2) for every rom there's someone who says the battery life is s**t. It highly depends on the usage.

So here is my feedback :

This is a really good rom, battery charging bug is fixed for me, camera works good, but better with the miui camera app that you port some times ago.
Battery life is good for my use.
The only one problem I'm facing is that I'm unable to send MMS, I know that I alway had problem to send MMS with cyanogenMod (if I don't edit apn I get "APN missing" message) but I edited my apn to fit with my provider but it's not working, I don't get any message but my MMS is never send.

Anyway, I uninstalled MIUI and I'm using you rom now, you made a great job! That's why I made a donnation in december ;)

Keep going!

Hum, Oh I need to add something, on previous releases I was unable to use the app Star Chart because the compass was not working (so the auto-rotation on the sky map war not working) on this release everything works like a charm.

Reactions: M1cha
headset microphone doesn't work at all in 25/1 rom. Does somebody else has this problem?
the headset buttons identified on keytest, but are no working in players apps (like power amp and google music), still need to investigate
I have almost the same issue. If I plug headphones into my device, it won't use the phone mic. I don't have a headset with a microphone to test with I'm afraid.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

The mic issue happens after using a Bluetooth car kit too! After disconnecting the link with the bt device, the smartphone mic doesn't work. :-(

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk