[ROM][KK][4.4][2014-05-18] CyanogenMod 11.0

btw does someone know how gamma calibration works? so much sliders :D :D :D
It seems that the various groups affect particular UI elements (notification bar, background, foreground). Proper naming or link to some user guide would definitely be better.

I'm sorry but i can't see the wood for trees anymore.
-- cut --
Please guys, you're doing a great job. But please get some structure in the uploads. I guess more people are having problems with that?
Yep, it would be great if it is considered that the thread is not a facebook wall and post information which is actually usefull, instead of:
10:00 compiling
10:30 uploading
10:44 uploading failed. lol
11:30 wrong link, sorry.

;-)

I'm sorry but i can't see the wood for trees anymore. @linuxx, you uploaded a 09/02 version yet? or diddn't? because of your electricity problem. In the Drive folder i see a 09/02 version. Is that the M3? Or is that a different version from your m3?

Please guys, you're doing a great job. But please get some structure in the uploads. I guess more people are having problems with that?

@dextructor, M3 means a new 'stage' in CM terms (Just like nightly's and stable). It means the third milestone version
M is monthly, they changed... Nope still waiting.... :(
I'll upload them on http://bit.ly/cm11mi2s inside rc folder....
(They're both for mi2 and mi2s, don't worry about link ;) )

Yep, it would be great if it is considered that the thread is not a facebook wall and post information which is actually usefull, instead of:
10:00 compiling
10:30 uploading
10:44 uploading failed. lol
11:30 wrong link, sorry.

;-)
It's not my fault if electricity has gone away....:p and I tell users things before I revive about 57 post asking uploaded? Where? When? What? lol
Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: HeoHeo
Hmm...I've tryed to install the latest release throught cwm but i get an error 7: abort o_O how to fix it?

It seems that the various groups affect particular UI elements (notification bar, background, foreground). Proper naming or link to some user guide would definitely be better.
I think that it picks some color-range and adjusts it.
We don't have any documentation for that.

I prefer not touching it. Hum I have to try is hangout correct the Mms bug.

Edit : hangout still need the default sms app to work it's not a "standalone". So not it doesn't correct anything.
And if I have the good apn for Mms my phones doesn't get internet after a boot. If I add the apn for Internet I always have it but I'm unable to send Mms. That's weird.

Envoyé de mon MI 2 en utilisant Tapatalk

Last edited:
After a while I thought I give a shot for the latest build..but unfortunately I'm not that satisfied...
I tried the 09/02 build with this kernel from M1cha: cm11-kernel-kcal-fix-signed.zip. Full wipe, all clean install.
I experience unusually fast battery drain, see pics below.

Screenshot_2014-02-10-17-55-47.png Screenshot_2014-02-10-17-55-11.png Screenshot_2014-02-10-17-55-01.png

With the same usage (same apps, usually 2G...) I get over 24 hours with MIUI easily. This would survive around 16 hrs with minimal usage :(
So recently I decided to try the original kernel which is packed with the 09/02 build. Still testing, but doesn't seem to be better. Not to mention that I faced an issue when the screen wouldn't turn on after sleep (Or maybe it was completely frozen? ) anyway, only reboot helped.
I attached the last_kmsg for this issue...in case it helps. Once again, it was the 09/02 kernel.. Though I don't know whats the difference between this and the cm11-kernel-kcal-fix-signed.zip one..

Attachments

• last_kmsg.txt
    220.5 KB · Views: 216
Is the issue with headset button not working fixed in any of the releases? I use Xiaomi Piston 2, only upper button works for volume level up. lower button and play-pause button is not working.

If we get M3 built, it means we are one step closer to the RC built. :D
There's an M every month. And the first M was the first cm 11 official build... We have to wait about 5 months to have a stable one

This version (02-09) have much more drain than previous (02-07) with 35 min in 2g calls fom 60% to 10% in 16 hours... And I didn't flash the correction kernel for color calibration

Is scrolling lagging for you, too (on all 4.4 roms including ivans) or is my gpu dead?

Scrolling is fine mostly, except for the Facebook app which never is completely smooth... A dead gpu would suck big time, especially for the biggest contributor to the development of this great phone :-(

Is the issue with headset button not working fixed in any of the releases? I use Xiaomi Piston 2, only upper button works for volume level up. lower button and play-pause button is not working.
Probably not.
However, as long as keytest. apk prints some scancodes for the buttons, you can assign the proper meaning in the definition file /system/usr/keylayout/apq*.kl file. Its current content should be selfexplanatory. Use e. g. ES Explorer to gain root r/w access to the system partition.

Sent from TapaPlaudern on Mi2S 32 GB. Use "like" button if you want to thank me.

I'm on 02-09 now and scrolling is really smooth, i hope your phone is still OK.

Battery drain seems really to be higher again, around 4% / h instead oft 2.x% /h for me as it was in 02-05.

Scrolling is fine mostly, except for the Facebook app which never is completely smooth... A dead gpu would suck big time, especially for the biggest contributor to the development of this great phone :-(
I tried cm10.2 and it's perfectly smooth there.
I'm testing with Apollo because the list with mcuh album covers starts lagging easily.
And in cm11 it lags as hell. but I see this in simple lists like from dict.cc, too. it's very annoying.

I am facing the problem of the battery percentage, about 60% before reboot, it became 25% after reboot.
uploadfromtaptalk1392093135199.jpg

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

Hum I don't know you, but for me there is a bug while charging, my phone charges to 100%, after that the led stops and phone is not receiving power from cable. I have to reboot to charge it again. And when it reaches 100% it's always the same.

Hum I don't know you, but for me there is a bug while charging, my phone charges to 100%, after that the led stops and phone is not receiving power from cable. I have to reboot to charge it again. And when it reaches 100% it's always the same.

Me too