[ROM][KK][4.4][2014-05-18] CyanogenMod 11.0

may i ask one more question? It seems that 2014-03-08 build include gapps, isn't it? Wiped data and cache before flashing, flashed rom without gapps and it is here.

CM zip has an backup/restore script for gapps.

Enviado desde mi MI 2 mediante Tapatalk

It's normal that in about phone the kernel version doesn't change after kernel change?

I made an fastboot boot flash xxx.img

It's normal that in about phone the kernel version doesn't change after kernel change?

I made an fastboot boot flash xxx.img

yep, u can use the crc-string to identify the kernel(like gf8d733e)
or the date if the kernels weren't built in the same second :D

Reactions: gabrielo
The battery life is much better with the newer audio source in deep sleep. Maybe it is related to the mic ( ivan said the android 4.4 keeps the mic on to wake the phone up just like Moto X did ) http://weibo.com/1697247850/AABoAhUUr
Screenshot_2014-03-13-19-37-33.pngScreenshot_2014-03-13-07-57-59.pngScreenshot_2014-03-13-19-37-21.png

yep, u can use the crc-string to identify the kernel(like gf8d733e)
or the date if the kernels weren't built in the same second :D

M1cha i mean that i still see the linux kernel after the kernel flash by fastboot.

ehyzajyh.jpg

Maybe you think i talk about your two test kernels.

may i ask one more question? It seems that 2014-03-08 build include gapps, isn't it? Wiped data and cache before flashing, flashed rom without gapps and it is here.
Lol, gapps are inside /system, a cm *can not* include any gapps due to legal things (cm 5.x had them, and Google sent some letters at Steve..)

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Someone with gps location problems? I leave google maps open with high precision snd nothing, keep in waiting location for hours.
Wiui and miui takes less than 10 seconds to find me.

Edit:
Google play service issue after a go back to 4.0 and an update to 4.2 from play store, location works great.

Last edited:
Reactions: erlkönig
@linuxx I still get 2D graphic lags with your last version, but it's working like a charm for 3D games like Real Racing 3, is there a way to fix it? An yes my antutu is really low, only 18 644...

Thanks in andvance.

I don't care about antutu.
However the lags are annoying but I don't see a way to fix these. Ivan's AOSP has the same problem.

It can be optimized by the kernel but not fully fixed.

However the lags are annoying but I don't see a way to fix these. Ivan's AOSP has the same problem.

Oh okay, that's weird, so that may be a kind of incompatibility with this cyanogen version and our device? So I may keep your 14/03 version wich is perfect...

Aokp rom from cofface don't have lags. . anyway, with a reboot lags will decrease, and with noop/row I/o sheluder + 2048 read ahead size, the phone become faster. Atleast with ivan aosp

Inviato dal mio MI 2S utilizzando Tapatalk

shouldn't matter as much because the only difference is the kernel but I think that linuxx's latest ROM would be the better choice. If you have some more time you can try both :)

Reactions: paulrlz
Test kernel: with linux last build i have com.andorid.phone its stopped... downloadind m1cha s one..