[ROM][KK][4.4][2014-05-18] CyanogenMod 11.0

It's just a random error. Reboot and it's "fixed"

Sry I read systemui. So forget what I said

no problem with your lastest buld.. testing now..
edit: seems to be ok for me.. the only perfromance issues is (like all new 4.4 i ve tryed), is when the mmc is busy (eg: when playstore install some programs), the phone become slower, and it lags. This wont happen on 4.1, 4.2, 4.3. Maybe its a problem related to i\o speed?

Last edited:
Flash cwm, enable tdb, flash rom and gapps

Sent from my nexus 7

Thank you. I don't want to derail this thread, so is there a guide for what you suggest above? I flashed PhilZ Touch but I believe it went to system 1. I renamed the file update.zip and flashed it in the stock recovery. And flashing cm11 and gapps won't affect system 1?

Sorry for the dumb questions, I'm coming from an Atrix HD which was much simpler with the SD card.

@M1cha , i will test your rom as my daily for some days, but for now i can say that the overall performance with my customizations with faux kernel enchantmens, its way better than ivan aosp.
The bugs for now:
-delayed boot animation
-slower wifi speed (like in all ivan s roms)
I will report for the battery life.
Btw i did this on kernel app:
-msm-dcvs governor (i like this too much.. balanced between performance and battery life, and with dynamic undervolting)
-c1/c2/c3 cpu idle states enabled
-row i\o sheluder, 2048 rs, no emmc entropy
-gpu max 200
There are the settings that i use in every rom that i test :)

Reactions: schlumpfschlaubi
no problem with your lastest buld.. testing now..
edit: seems to be ok for me.. the only perfromance issues is (like all new 4.4 i ve tryed), is when the mmc is busy (eg: when playstore install some programs), the phone become slower, and it lags. This wont happen on 4.1, 4.2, 4.3. Maybe its a problem related to i\o speed?
Ok so that means ivan's kernel is smoother. the question is why.
my kk_2.7 branch basically had the same base as his kernel but it wasn't that smooth.(even if it is better)
And I don't even use this branch anymore because qseecom is buggy there(ivan disabled qseecom which is a security problem in my opinion)

I've made a build today and no bootloop (cm bug) tomorrow I'll upload (it's with cm-11.0 kernel)

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: Riichard63
Thank you. I don't want to derail this thread, so is there a guide for what you suggest above? I flashed PhilZ Touch but I believe it went to system 1. I renamed the file update.zip and flashed it in the stock recovery. And flashing cm11 and gapps won't affect system 1?

Sorry for the dumb questions, I'm coming from an Atrix HD which was much simpler with the SD card.

Nevermind. I got it working. Thanks for your contributions!

Ok so that means ivan's kernel is smoother. the question is why.
my kk_2.7 branch basically had the same base as his kernel but it wasn't that smooth.(even if it is better)
And I don't even use this branch anymore because qseecom is buggy there(ivan disabled qseecom which is a security problem in my opinion)

No. Ivan kernel is more stable and have better battery life than your kernel. But its definitely less smoother and faster than your. The last rom i ve tryed was the @Torro Rosso build, that was uber fast (fast than saber mod for my lg gpad, and faster than saber mod for my ex google nexus 4). Your kernel have problem with battery life, solved this, would be perfect. That its only my own opinion. Your cm11 build, is faster too, your lastest build with ivan kernel is faster that aokp\aosp\codeaurora aosp\mokee\cofface cm11. Yes i ve tested all of them XD I dont know with your kernel because, after the torro rosso build, i ve used aosp 4.1, than aosp 4.4 as daily driver.

Hi,
Thanks for the work on this. I'm using the feb14 release from M1cha. Following this thread I've lost track of what's the latest most stable release and where to download it from.
Can someone help?

Thanks.
Matt

Reactions: Riichard63
No. Ivan kernel is more stable and have better battery life than your kernel. But its definitely less smoother and faster than your. The last rom i ve tryed was the @Torro Rosso build, that was uber fast (fast than saber mod for my lg gpad, and faster than saber mod for my ex google nexus 4). Your kernel have problem with battery life, solved this, would be perfect. That its only my own opinion. Your cm11 build, is faster too, your lastest build with ivan kernel is faster that aokp\aosp\codeaurora aosp\mokee\cofface cm11. Yes i ve tested all of them XD I dont know with your kernel because, after the torro rosso build, i ve used aosp 4.1, than aosp 4.4 as daily driver.
Oh ok I got you wrong. You meant t hat it only lags during playstore updates.
These are pretty good news.

Hi,
Thanks for the work on this. I'm using the feb14 release from M1cha. Following this thread I've lost track of what's the latest most stable release and where to download it from.
Can someone help?

Thanks.
Matt

The latest most stable rom is the 14/02 rom from m1cha in my opinion.
You can find it on the Google drive of m1cha (link in first message of the thread) roms from linuxx are one devhost (link in first message too).
On devhost click on "back to aries" after "back to ionolinuxnoparty", "cyanogenmod", "11.0," aries".

Envoyé de mon MI 2 en utilisant Tapatalk

The latest most stable rom is the 14/02 rom from m1cha in my opinion.
You can find it on the Google drive of m1cha (link in first message of the thread) roms from linuxx are one devhost (link in first message too).
On devhost click on "back to aries" after "back to ionolinuxnoparty", "cyanogenmod", "11.0," aries".

Envoyé de mon MI 2 en utilisant Tapatalk
Yep, link is outdate (@M1cha) http://bit.ly/cm11mi2s

Uploaded http://d-h.st/j2N

Unfortunately not booting for me... I did a full wipe before and I tried one afterwards as well. I flashed the rom with cwm 6.0.4.7 and I have the 32GB Mi2s

BTW I noticed there were 2 versions here, I took the upper one : http://d-h.st/users/ionolinuxnoparty/?fld_id=32510#files

I also had to rename the file because the token hash is in the filename after the dot, so Windows did not recognize it as a zip file :p

Hey, thanks for the great work, but I have a problem with the newer versions. I'm on 2-09 stable and i cant seem to get any newer ones working. (2-14 is working but i dont like the charging bug) The newer rom flashes fine, but it pops up "Unfortunately, com.android.phone has stopped" every few seconds. The phone is perfectly usable when i tap ok, but it pops up again right away. Anyone know how to fix this? i've tried clearing data for dialer, phone, and sim toolkit, but it keeps popping up. i dont have xposed, but i think i flashed google dialer a long time ago. i havent tried resetting data, but i want to see if there is any other way to fix this without resetting.
Thanks again, any help is appreciated