[ROM][KK][4.4][2014-05-18] CyanogenMod 11.0

Focal? this is an app on the play store? I just would like to use the official one, because I already have 3 or 4 different camera app xD
Edit : focal is not working at all for the photosphere capture. Spots are always moving.

Last edited:
Focal? this is an app on the play store? I just would like to use the official one, because I already have 3 or 4 different camera app xD
Edit : focal is not working at all for the photosphere capture. Spots are always moving.
Oh, don't know then....

Skickat från min MI 2 via Tapatalk

@M1cha Will update now! There is a bug in the launcher btw. If I change the animation to flip sometimes the icon will dissappear, a reboot will fix it I guess it is a cm bug because mokee os has it too..

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 2 met Tapatalk

@M1cha Will update now! There is a bug in the launcher btw. If I change the animation to flip sometimes the icon will dissappear, a reboot will fix it I guess it is a cm bug because mokee os has it too..

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 2 met Tapatalk
Trebuchet has eaten too much

Sent from my nexus 7

can anyone confirm if the new build fixes the lags?
Lag seems to be gone, specially when scrolling in settings.

Edit: Okay, I may be wrong but, antutu gives me about 18k score. Fresh install so, i don't know :(

Last edited:

Edit: Okay, I may be wrong but, antutu gives me about 18k score. Fresh install so, i don't know :(

In my case i get 17k but if you see "details" maybe you are having the same issue.
Antutu or i don't know who is underclocking the cpu.

enezyged.jpg

Enviado desde mi MI 2

Smooth like a nexus . Wifi seem weaker than other roms. Battery life seems ok ( early for this ). Camera seems better than any chinese roms. Msm cdvs governor hangs and legs, interactive works ok.

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Antutu sucks . Its not a parameter of smoothness. You think that mtk octa its better than our snap600? No lol

I do not know if anyone cares because M1cha and linuxx seem to be ignoring me.
I think that the possible culprit for the reboots is a folder on my launcher with 4 apps, upon rebooting, be it manually or by crashing, the folder has only 2 of the apps and the phone does not reboot, so long as I do not place those missing apps back there.

Also, latest version is laggier than the one before for me.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

I think that the possible culprit for the reboots is a folder on my launcher with 4 apps, upon rebooting, be it manually or by crashing, the folder has only 2 of the apps and the phone does not reboot, so long as I do not place those missing apps back there.

Its seems strange :/ This build its faster than others for me

Reactions: erlkönig

I think that your phone has some problems.....
You should give us logcat...
Or maybe I understand why apps disappear and crash...
Did u move them on sdcard ???
It's an aosp bug that it allows to move app on sdcard but this phone doesn't support this feature, and phone delete them when u move on sdcard, so android crashes cuz it doesn't find the files

Sent from my nexus 7

I think that your phone has some problems.....
You should give us logcat...
Or maybe I understand why apps disappear and crash...
Did u move them on sdcard ???
It's an aosp bug that it allows to move app on sdcard but this phone doesn't support this feature, and phone delete them when u move on sdcard, so android crashes cuz it doesn't find the files

Sent from my nexus 7
No, you've completely misunderstood me.
There are 4 apps shortcuts in a folder on trebuchet, that causes the phone to reboot and lose 2 of those shortcuts. If I manually reboot, 2 shortcuts are again lost.