[ROM][KK][4.4][2014-05-18] CyanogenMod 11.0

No, you've completely misunderstood me.
There are 4 apps shortcuts in a folder on trebuchet, that causes the phone to reboot and lose 2 of those shortcuts. If I manually reboot, 2 shortcuts are again lost.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk
Run adb logcat and take a log ( if u run Linux / Unix do this Adb logcat | tee logcat.log and upload log) when you make phone reboot

Sent from my nexus 7

Run adb logcat and take a log ( if u run Linux / Unix do this Adb logcat | tee logcat.log and upload log) when you make phone reboot

Sent from my nexus 7
Alright, I will do so in a few hours when I get home.

Antutu sucks . Its not a parameter of smoothness. You think that mtk octa its better than our snap600? No lol

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk
Yes, antutu sucks! It's actually the first time I installed antutu on my mi2s since I got it also, given the circumstances that most mi2s score is about 25k compared to 18k so, I got that thing going.

Just a tip... Syslog app does de same without using a computer

Enviado desde mi MI 2 mediante Tapatalk

Sent from my nexus 7
adb logcat -d | tee logcat.log

Reactions: linuxx
@M1cha i just have a hang, i'm almost sure that the hang it's generated always after a notification. Led flash and the screen gets black.

I have this behaviour on 19/03 and 26/03 releases.

Enviado desde mi MI 2

@M1cha i just have a hang, i'm almost sure that the hang it's generated always after a notification. Led flash and the screen gets black.

I have this behaviour on 19/03 and 26/03 releases.

Enviado desde mi MI 2
Led color? If red the battery has drained to 0% (even if u had 100% battery too)

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

battery life in idle its higher than other roms, but "ok". When using phone, battery will drain faster than others. Regarding speed, rom its faster than others.

@linuxx and @M1cha about 5 m ago i jave a blank screen so i don't touch the cell phone and i callme by another phone to my mi2. The mi rings so the phone it's working and it's not a hang the screen it's "off"

Enviado desde mi MI 2

adb logcat -d | tee logcat.log

Not running linux so I've used "adb -d logcat >logcat.txt
It stops logging one the device shuts down so I've simply logged it twice, once while it shuts down, and one while it boots up.
And yeah 2 shortcuts are missing.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bzvk3sQBrUV_Yjd4VEFncjczVE0/edit?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bzvk3sQBrUV_WTZJaDN4cm43X1E/edit?usp=sharing

Edit:
Scratch everything, this only happens with "BADLAND" and "Breach and Clear".
Putting those apps on the launcher makes my cm crash and the shortcuts disappear from the launcher.
Still, pretty weird.

Not running linux so I've used "adb -d logcat >logcat.txt
It stops logging one the device shuts down so I've simply logged it twice, once while it shuts down, and one while it boots up.
And yeah 2 shortcuts are missing.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bzvk3sQBrUV_Yjd4VEFncjczVE0/edit?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bzvk3sQBrUV_WTZJaDN4cm43X1E/edit?usp=sharing

Edit:
Scratch everything, this only happens with "BADLAND" and "Breach and Clear".
Putting those apps on the launcher makes my cm crash and the shortcuts disappear from the launcher.
Still, pretty weird.
I read it quickly, but you should:
1-Format /data (disble/enable tdb)
2-Format /system0 or system1 (depends )
3-change build (try an older one)

Sent from my nexus 7

Good news for everyone:
Mr Steve made a beautiful commit related to quick boot from Qualcomm, now when you make any kind of build, phone won't boot and well stuck in a black screen... Adb not working too....
Let's hope that they reverse / fix this ( I made 3 builds with make clean too to test)

Sent from my nexus 7

Reactions: dnle71
update fore the lastest build. All seems smooth, battery life is good, but in call phone have echo

hey, the new update 3-26 can't take video anymore. pictures are fine, and you can still see the video being taken, but when youre done, it won't save. i tried with many camera apps, and every time, the app force closes or says cannot play video. did you change with the encoding process or something? all the previous versions were fine. thanks for all the work :)

hey, the new update 3-26 can't take video anymore. pictures are fine, and you can still see the video being taken, but when youre done, it won't save. i tried with many camera apps, and every time, the app force closes or says cannot play video. did you change with the encoding process or something? all the previous versions were fine. thanks for all the work :)
True, after the record says "can't connect camera" and force close.

Enviado desde mi MI 2

Reactions: sun573
Hey Guys, thank you for your great work.
I tried to use your rom as a daily rom, but I find one bug which is not acceptable for me..
Everytime, when I have a video call on Skype, I have fc, or reboot... I was trying some previous builds, I have also this bug on cm from cofface and aosp from ivan. On miui everything is working well..

Hey Guys, thank you for your great work.
I tried to use your rom as a daily rom, but I find one bug which is not acceptable for me..
Everytime, when I have a video call on Skype, I have fc, or reboot... I was trying some previous builds, I have also this bug on cm from cofface and aosp from ivan. On miui everything is working well..
So i think yhat's a Skype bug

Sent from my nexus 7

Experiencing random reboots in the latest rom. In previous roms this didn't happen.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 2 met Tapatalk