[ROM][KK][4.4][2014-05-18] CyanogenMod 11.0

Still camera fc here after stopping the video record.
Also FM Radio FC direct after starting the app.

build 20140402, wiped cache and dalvik

Radio doesn't work.
I flash m1cha 29/03 test kernel (to solve ghost touches) over your build @linuxx and the radio it' working. Maybe you'r using old kernel sources?
Camera fc with this kernel persists.

Enviado desde mi MI 2
I'm building again... I'm using same m1cha sources, nothing different. Maybe it was an April fool on the 2th April... BTW now I build again and test.
Or if you want I can give u a boot.IMG from 31/03 where radio fm is working

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

I'm building again... I'm using same m1cha sources, nothing different. Maybe it was an April fool on the 2th April... BTW now I build again and test.
Or if you want I can give u a boot.IMG from 31/03 where radio fm is working

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

If you want yes i want that kernel or i can wait for the next release.

Thanks for your time.

Enviado desde mi MI 2

Bug report from 26/03/2014 build: Whenever I go to speakerphone during a call and afterwards I make another call, speaker volume is always very quiet (speakerphone and normal calling). The only way to fix it is to reboot the phone and whenever I use speakerphone again, phonecalls afterwards will become quiet.

I'll try 02/04/2014 build tomorrow and see if the bugs is still there.

Bug report from 26/03/2014 build: Whenever I go to speakerphone during a call and afterwards I make another call, speaker volume is always very quiet (speakerphone and normal calling). The only way to fix it is to reboot the phone and whenever I use speakerphone again, phonecalls afterwards will become quiet.

I'll try 02/04/2014 build tomorrow and see if the bugs is still there.
Wait for today one

Sent from my nexus 7

is there a working core.jar file for 2014-02-04 rom? or can i take it from a old rom and copy it too my phone? like all app fc for me because core.jar bug

acts to somebody Bluetooth 4.0 LE? I can not pair with CyanogenMod Xiaomi mi2 and bracelets vidonn x5 .. :-(

Wow. Almost ready to install it permanently as my primary rom. Just two problems.
-My WiFi is not activating and gets stuck to "enabling wifi..."
-When I plug my headphones in I do not get the headphone icon, so FM radio is not recognising them and it's not working.

1) upload dmesg and logcat logs
2) the headphone icon has been remove by google. but fmradio should still work. same as for 1)

acts to somebody Bluetooth 4.0 LE? I can not pair with CyanogenMod Xiaomi mi2 and bracelets vidonn x5 .. :-(
Bluetooth le is an hardware stuff. Mi2(s) doesn't support it (I think, but if i'm wrong you can't enable/disable it, it's just enabled)

@linuxx The lastest release is from the 20140403 ?!

Thx

Envoyé de mon MI 2 en utilisant Tapatalk
Pizza one, right

Thank you,linuxx,I using your CM M4 now.
You should try pizza build :p

Sent from my nexus 7