[ROM][KK][4.4][2014-05-18] CyanogenMod 11.0

Lol i won't write in english every time and when i found another italian (save illinux and few others) i like to speak in italian at least now and then.
Anche a me piacerebbe scrivere in italiano, ma siamo in un forum inglese... :)

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: MSephiroth
It happened again. Even without screen protector. :-(

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk
it's strange if the problem is even with miui the last thing i could think is hw problem. Because i haven't that problem at all (the touch isnt very accurate but work without problem)

That's weird you're scaring me. I don't know but it may be related to electric current problem. I had a sony xperia Arc S that have the same problem while charging... Touch screen was becomming crazy.
I don't have this problem with my phone even if sometimes I use it into unfriendly environment like NMR with high magnetic field, I hope it won't damage mine...

wich problem you have?
You mean with MIUI? If yes, A note-taking app, Papyrus, was crashing during zoom in/out, probably it had something to do with the drivers. Now it works. I also had problems with the sensitivity of the screen on this app (an probably all the similar), taking notes was very difficult, now it's much better. Gmail was inconsistent and I was loosing mails.
The phone takes a little longer to boot and the initial loading of the widgets is slow too, but this also happens to my Nexus 7 2012.
Just one question, my Sony's MH1 handsfree buttons are not working, they used to work on MIUI and WIUI. Is there any setting to adjust that?
And one request, would it be possible to add more presets to FM radio, maybe around a dozen?

Last edited:
reinstalled and everything goes smoothly.
I cannot believe how good this rom is, you have done an exceptional job. Suffice to say that your rom has solved two or three major issues I had with MIUI V5. That means that you do better job than Xiaomi! :)
What about battery life? Compared to Miui/Wiui/Ivan's AOSP?

What about battery life? Compared to Miui/Wiui/Ivan's AOSP?

I usually get about 30 hours out of my phone with WIUI. It's the first day I use cyanogenmod and it looks like I I'll get about the same battery life,I don't see any big difference, maybe just a little worse battery life with cyanogenmod, but not something significant.I haven't tried MIUI or Ivan's AOSP.

I have a video with a hang and a led flashing.
This happens in the last 3 releases. The last good rom for me was m4 but i miss the fm radio.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

After the restart i can confirm that the blue led was an whatsapp message.

I have a video with a hang and a led flashing.
This happens in the last 3 releases. The last good rom for me was m4 but i miss the fm radio.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

After the restart i can confirm that the blue led was an whatsapp message.
you have to post logs

I just upgraded to the latest version. Works well, just an incident that happened to me since the previous version.

When using headphones and a call is active, the screen stops responding. This only happens when using headphones and a call is being made.

The indicente disappears either disconnecting headphones or ending call. When listening to music or radio does not happen.

It has happened to someone else?

just look at the sound settings if you want to disable it.
You also can lower the global vibration intensity under "more..." if that's what u want todo

OT: is there a "share your screenshot" thread anywhere in this forum?
I'd like to see some :p

And if we're talking about sound..is it possible to turn off camera sound after taking photo?

Wysłane z mojego MI 2 przy użyciu Tapatalka

And if we're talking about sound..is it possible to turn off camera sound after taking photo?

Wysłane z mojego MI 2 przy użyciu Tapatalka
CM Camera doesn't allow this for legal reasons.
But MIUICamera has a option to turn it off.

Reactions: madden83
OT: is there a "share your screenshot" thread anywhere in this forum?
I'd like to see some :p
to see or share? :D so.. thanks you for the update, working well for me, eat 4% of battery for night, but my cLock app eat 51% even when my GPS was turned off. frozen it, will see.