[ROM][KK][4.4][2014-05-18] CyanogenMod 11.0

to see or share? :D so.. thanks you for the update, working well for me, eat 4% of battery for night, but my cLock app eat 51% even when my GPS was turned off. frozen it, will see.
Put a cLock widget on the home, in weather settings, select manually a location, and aplly, it will prevent further gps wakelock

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: dextructor
Put a cLock widget on the home, in weather settings, select manually a location, and aplly, it will prevent further gps wakelock

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk
And select ad update manually or 5hrs

Sent from my nexus 7

Last edited:
Reactions: dextructor
sicuro non sia lo screen protector? A questo punto mi sembra la cosa più probabile. Prova per un periodo a stare senza
After I removed the screen protector, I had that "ghost touches" once again, afterwards no more...
I keep the fingers crossed, but it really looks like that screen protector was the culprit...

After I removed the screen protector, I had that "ghost touches" once again, afterwards no more...
I keep the fingers crossed, but it really looks like that screen protector was the culprit...

In my case, ota updates are the culprit. Reflash a complete rom and ghost touches disappear. Sometimes ocurr in wiui, other times in miui but for both, the problem was resolved reflashing a clean installation or try to change the rom. Regards

Enviado desde mi MI 2 mediante Tapatalk

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    245.1 KB · Views: 353
I think the last build is giving me soft reboots because sometimes when I want tot use my phone, I see my connection is gone and I have tot enter my pin again.

I tried the facebook messenger calls (voip) and i can't hear anything, the other part hear me ok.

Ok, any from miui radio thread?

Try several kind of radios, maybe it fix the problem. I'm not sure if this will work cuz it may be a bug on kernel side, but since you're the only with this problem, try ;)

Sent from my nexus 7

Reactions: MSephiroth
Try several kind of radios, maybe it did the problem. I'm not sure if this will work cuz it may be a bug on kernel side, but since you're the only with this problem, try ;)

Sent from my nexus 7

I will try and i let you now if i found a working radio.

Thanks for your time

Reactions: MSephiroth
Try several kind of radios, maybe it fix the problem. I'm not sure if this will work cuz it may be a bug on kernel side, but since you're the only with this problem, try ;)

Sent from my nexus 7
he isn't. everyone has this problem. I just tried it myself.