[ROM][KK][4.4][2014-05-18] CyanogenMod 11.0

I will try and i let you now if i found a working radio.

Thanks for your time

Enviado desde mi MI 2 mediante Tapatalk

I tried all the radio versions... Same result.
epu9uher.jpg

he isn't. everyone has this problem. I just tried it myself.

Same problem with hangout video calls, but with this app nobody hear anything. In facebook messenger the other side hearme ok.

Hope this help

I love this rom, it's one of the best I've ever tried in any phone. My warmest congratulations.
Now, some questions/requests:
-Is there any way to fix the issue that many handsfree have with their buttons not working?
-Is there any way to power up the sound output of the device? The volume used to be much more powerful with WIUI rom.
-Which application would you recommend to enhance the sound quality? DSP, Viper4Android, something else?

Same problem with hangout video calls, but with this app nobody hear anything. In facebook messenger the other side hearme ok.

Hope this help

In skype other side can't hear me, but when connected to handsfree via bluetooth everything works well .
During video calls via oovoo everything is ok..

Wysłane z mojego MI 2 przy użyciu Tapatalka

In skype other side can't hear me, but when connected to handsfree via bluetooth everything works well .
During video calls via oovoo everything is ok..

Lol. OK. We understand that VoIP call are not working (mic). Stop posting app xyz is not working, in other side they can't hear me ;)

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

After I removed the screen protector, I had that "ghost touches" once again, afterwards no more...
I keep the fingers crossed, but it really looks like that screen protector was the culprit...
No, even without screen protector the ghost is still there. :-(

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Lol. OK. We understand that VoIP call are not working (mic). Stop posting app xyz is not working, in other side they can't hear me ;)

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk
Ok! I'll never write anything more ! :-\ ;-)

Having some auto silence bugs on miui I have decided to switch to CM
which way is the best to have a clean install ?

A/
Wipe Cache
Wipe Dalvik
Enable tdb
Flash CM

B/
Enable tdb
Wipe Cache
Wipe Dalvik
Flash CM

Also, can you flash rom then gapps and reboot or do you need to Flash Rom=>Reboot - let system start and wait 5 min Recovery =>Flash Gapps

1) you need to wipe data, too
1.1) wiping data includes cache and dalvik-cache already
1.2) since I recommend enabling TDB and doing so wipes data, you just need to enable TDB.
2) you need to flash gapps immediately after flashing the ROM

That said:
- enable TDB
- flash ROM
- flash Gapps

Last edited:
Upload build with voip call bug fixed ;)
Edit: I won't upload due to old sources that m1cha didn't commit yet. Until merge...

Last edited:
I love this rom, it's one of the best I've ever tried in any phone. My warmest congratulations.
Now, some questions/requests:
-Is there any way to fix the issue that many handsfree have with their buttons not working?
-Is there any way to power up the sound output of the device? The volume used to be much more powerful with WIUI rom.
-Which application would you recommend to enhance the sound quality? DSP, Viper4Android, something else?
-FM radio app:
1) more preset positions
2) put the recording button away from the power on/off
3) make FM radio operate without the need of a wired headset, like MIUI/WIUI

Any hope for those things? Some of them may appear silly, but forgive me, I am completely new to stock android roms.

Any hope for those things? Some of them may appear silly, but forgive me, I am completely new to stock android roms.
Go to Qualcomm developers and talk about this with them ;)

even with miui the radio needs of cable. Use the earphone for the antenna in every phone :p Miui try to use the radio fm without but is very bad without.

even with miui the radio needs of cable. Use the earphone for the antenna in every phone :p Miui try to use the radio fm without but is very bad without.

It was working fine for me. Of course the reception quality in some stations was vastly improved with the earphones plugged in, but my favorite stations were almost perfect.
@linuxx, do you mean that my requests are SoC related? I ask because all of my requests were present at MIUI/WIUI rom and even my kernel is still stock, the only thing I have changed is rom.