[ROM][KK][4.4][2014-05-18] CyanogenMod 11.0

Xposed?? Make me laugh... Cm is muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch better than xposed, it [xposed] replies features but cm has a better system integration and it uses less ram and so battery than add cm features backported to aosp. Dunno about battery life since I use only this rom. I can have minimum 22 hrs with 4 on and always 3g or WiFi + sync + BT

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk
22h with everything on and 4h display sounds great. Regular or big battery?
I would like to know what it is that you dislike on xposed. I use it mainly for cosmetic reasons (I love center clock and miui style battery top bar), and for intelli3g module to use less battery. Do you have concerns on that? I have never watched behind the curtain, and I don't really know what's going on there.

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk

Ah, and let me add: I am running this Rom for three days only, but I am very very happy with it. And I say that coming from wiui, definitely a great Rom too.

22h with everything on and 4h display sounds great. Regular or big battery?
I would like to know what it is that you dislike on xposed. I use it mainly for cosmetic reasons (I love center clock and miui style battery top bar), and for intelli3g module to use less battery. Do you have concerns on that? I have never watched behind the curtain, and I don't really know what's going on there.

Regular but I 've strict rules for my apps. I gave them only needed permsissions, disable wakeup and keep active so I don't have a lot of wakelocks. I do not dislike xposed, it's useful some times but I found out that using graphical tweaks to add features ported from other ROMs it drain battery more.

Regular but I 've strict rules for my apps. I gave them only needed permsissions, disable wakeup and keep active so I don't have a lot of wakelocks. I do not dislike xposed, it's useful some times but I found out that using graphical tweaks to add features ported from other ROMs it drain battery more.

Xposed is the best thing in he world BUT:
1) most xposed devs have no sense for design
2) every dev creates his own launcher-icon with settings just for the module instead of integrating the features into the system
3) If the app wants me to restart the device to apply settings the apk is faster removed from my phone than you can blink with your eyes.

This is a big step forward on MIUI/WIUI i had ghost touches and unresponsible touch screen all the time. After using CM11 for a week i've only had it once :D

I am going to to update to 20140425 now, whats the changelog?

This is a big step forward on MIUI/WIUI i had ghost touches and unresponsible touch screen all the time. After using CM11 for a week i've only had it once :D

I am going to to update to 20140425 now, whats the changelog?
Basically just some merges, and the new code from gerrit which hasn't been merged yet(for official CM).

Next time, READ lol. I said Xposed is great for functionality. And to be honest, I've never really had the feeling it increased battery drain, but hey, my phone goes 48 hours with 4h of screen on time that is MORE than enough ^^

Still I would not mind using CM11 in the future :D So keep up the good work @ linuxxx and m1chaaa!

Next time, READ lol. I said Xposed is great for functionality. And to be honest, I've never really had the feeling it increased battery drain, but hey, my phone goes 48 hours with 4h of screen on time that is MORE than enough ^^

Still I would not mind using CM11 in the future :D So keep up the good work @ linuxxx and m1chaaa!
Me too didn't noticed any battery improvment without xposed.

I found a bug that is the screen could not be opened when calling, dark still, resulting in not showing dialing pad when need input extend number.

in which app is important to allow wake up and keep awake? e.g. whatsapp,twitter or facebook?

how can I allow/disallow app to run on 3g-data?

can anybody (better Italian guys) try this app and tell me if it has some problem with the installation?
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.tuttocittanav.android&hl=it

in which app is important to allow wake up and keep awake? e.g. whatsapp,twitter or facebook?

how can I allow/disallow app to run on 3g-data?

can anybody (better Italian guys) try this app and tell me if it has some problem with the installation?
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.tuttocittanav.android&hl=it
I know who're u :p
I have only a few apps the only that may make notifications are hangout, g+ and tapatalk.. No fb or whatsup &co

I know who're u :p
I have only a few apps the only that may make notifications are hangout, g+ and tapatalk.. No fb or whatsup &co

I'll be your nightmare;)

Just tell me how I decide which app can use 3gdata and which not...is there a feature anywhere in cyano or do I have to find some third part apk? like miui permission

I'll be your nightmare;)

Just tell me how I decide which app can use 3gdata and which not...is there a feature anywhere in cyano or do I have to find some third part apk? like miui permission
Settings > Data usage (next to wlan settings). You can limit datausage according to your data plan, and there you can limit background data either globally (settings) or individually (clicking on one of the apps)

Settings > Data usage (next to wlan settings). You can limit datausage according to your data plan, and there you can limit background data either globally (settings) or individually (clicking on one of the apps)

thanks for the answer...I saw it but this doesn't stop app to use foreground data, am I right? I want that just only few app can be allowed to use 3g data

Like this app in the picture

sepetate.jpg

Last edited:
thanks for the answer...I saw it but this doesn't stop app to use foreground data, am I right? I want that just only few app can be allowed to use 3g data

Like this app in the picture

sepetate.jpg
I don't understand you. Your picture shows cm11 app, doesn't it? That is exactly what you get when you click on an app name in the "limit data" screen.
hagy7ery.jpg

I don't understand you. Your picture shows cm11 app, doesn't it? That is exactly what you get when you click on an app name in the "limit data" screen.

yes and there is a foreground data and a background data...if i restrict background data, foreground still remains? so it consumes data

I'll give a try to the background data but what i meant was if there is some feature to disable app 3g mobile data usage

Camera does not work with Xiaomi Mi2 (not S) and a fresh cm-11-20140425 install. I also installed latest MIUI 4.4.25 to update the firmwares but it didn't help: camera crashes.

Camera does not work with Xiaomi Mi2 (not S) and a fresh cm-11-20140425 install. I also installed latest MIUI 4.4.25 to update the firmwares but it didn't help: camera crashes.
? Are u sure that hw is OK?
Provide logs plz

Sent from my nexus 7

I've a mi2 and the same cyano...camera of cyano is working fine

? Are u sure that hw is OK?
Provide logs plz

Unfortunately I didn't have enough time to check: the phone isn't mine and I will not be able to check again before the day after tomorrow. I will test once again with MIUI and provide logcat. Thanks.

Another problem with cyano...some apps that I put in the home screen are removed after reboot or power off... Just few apps but these same apps lose the privacy guard I've enabled after reboot or power off (although with or without privacy guard on they are still removed from home screen after reboot)

The same here, so it's cyano problem
https://jira.cyanogenmod.org/plugins/servlet/mobile#issue/CYAN-3170

Maybe I'll try nova launcher

Last edited:
Another problem with cyano...some apps that I put in the home screen are removed after reboot or power off... Just few apps but these same apps lose the privacy guard I've enabled after reboot or power off (although with or without privacy guard on they are still removed from home screen after reboot)
Do not move them on sdcard
Can I force my MI2 in UMS? I'd like to use it with my stereo via USB.
Ums is not supported by KK (and device too)