[ROM][KK][4.4][2014-05-18] CyanogenMod 11.0

The foreground data appears to me to be the basic data.
I haven't searched on Google an app like the one I was using on MIUI (PERMISSION that allow you to choose for every app the use of 3g/data or wifi)...I was very comfort with that... Anything similar you know for cyano?
Android Firewall by jtschohl.
It works thanks to IP tables (kernel firewall like in linux). Requires root.

Reactions: gonewild
How it's battery drain from this to latest WIUI? Thanks
I have come just one week ago, and I am happy. Privacy settings are great in this version.
Regarding Batterie, I cannot provide good screenshots now, as I have reloaded in between. But I get around two days with my regular use. I never had 6 hours screen time like others with Wiui, and for me it feels the same. One difference is that I am about to set up a tasker profile to turn on the GPS. It was turned on the whole time when I was on Wiui, so my use is slightly different.

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk

You think useful installing an app (like killer app or something I read on google) to kill apps running or cached, even after they've been closed in recent apps menu?

I've 60mb of occupied ram after the boot from 2 apps (the largest is facebook) and some others, once activated, still remain running, even adjusting permissions with privacy guard and individual app settings

You think useful installing an app (like killer app or something I read on google) to kill apps running or cached, even after they've been closed in recent apps menu?

I've 60mb of occupied ram after the boot from 2 apps (the largest is facebook) and some others, once activated, still remain running, even adjusting permissions with privacy guard and individual app settings
I have heard that app killers aren't recommended. I use greenify (needs xposed), and I have app better battery stats installed to see which app wakes kernel (greenify gives you this information as well).

Reactions: gonewild
yes because more free memory doesn't mean more battery or performance.
the more RAM is used (for caching) the better is the system performance.

yes because more free memory doesn't mean more battery or performance.
the more RAM is used (for caching) the better is the system performance.
Thanks. At the end of the day the difference after using several apps is about 100mb in caching...so 1,2 gb free, not a big matter

I've some echo during viva-voce call (no bluetooth headphone, simply smartphone mic and speaker)...my voice echoing, not the receiving...same issue with the miui

About themes: next builds will have the new theme engine with features like miui one, yes u can change boot animations, sounds, icons, wallpapers, skins (maybe lockscreen too) etc and mix themes. And it's coming a theme store with the opo. This will make themers happy :D

Sent from my nexus 7
Wow that's sick

I have one qustion. Is there difefence between cyaogenmod and official cyaogenmod by M1cha from previous post. Which rom is for xiaomi mi2s thanks.

Odesláno z mého MI 2 pomocí Tapatalk

I have one qustion. Is there difefence between cyaogenmod and official cyaogenmod by M1cha from previous post. Which rom is for xiaomi mi2s thanks.

Theyre the same thing. The official has no unofficial written in the name :p and both for mi2s

Sent from my nexus 7

Sorry i dont understant. Both are same? Can i understant than rom from m1cha is official cn11 to mi2s? Sorry for my bad english.

Sorry i dont understant. Both are same? Can i understant than rom from m1cha is official cn11 to mi2s? Sorry for my bad english.

Yes m1cha's build / mine are the same as official that will come a day (due to audio drivers)

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

About themes: next builds will have the new theme engine with features like miui one, yes u can change boot animations, sounds, icons, wallpapers, skins (maybe lockscreen too) etc and mix themes. And it's coming a theme store with the opo. This will make themers happy :D

Sent from my nexus 7
Like Cyanogenmod 11S for the OnePlus One?

OnePlus-One-hands-on-21.jpg

http://www.androidcentral.com/cyano...alongside-oneplus-one-new-camera-theme-engine

5yqesy5e.jpg

ureme7eb.jpg

Just 3g mode.
Wifi when i'm home or at work.
No app killer, greenify, or battery saver apps.

M1cha 25/04 release

Enviado desde mi MI 2 mediante Tapatalk

Tried flashing the newest stock rom over AOSP partition, then I flashed ivan's aosp over that. The wifi still isn't connected. Does that mean I am stuck with carrier data ?
Nope. Keep miui

Sent from my mi2

Coming back to the subject, funny thing occurred. I re-installed CM11 and tried wifi at my home. It works great! Still the same issue happens when I try to connect the wifi at my workplace. Every time I enter the the WPA/WPA2 PSK password, my phone attempts to connect, then displays "saved". Other secured wifis work fine.. :/ This is not a critical issue for me, but I would like to be able to use wifi at work.

Thanks.

Coming back to the subject, funny thing occurred. I re-installed CM11 and tried wifi at my home. It works great! Still the same issue happens when I try to connect the wifi at my workplace. Every time I enter the the WPA/WPA2 PSK password, my phone attempts to connect, then displays "saved". Other secured wifis work fine.. :/ This is not a critical issue for me, but I would like to be able to use wifi at work.

Thanks.
Just an idea: try to delete saved wlan data through titanium backup. You will loose all saved networks, but reconnecting is not a big issue.

Reactions: tmz83