[ROM][KK][4.4][2014-05-18] CyanogenMod 11.0

Guys,
Is there any way to limit Apollo to monitor just one music folder? Miui music player has this feature. I often play Audio Files on random mode, and I don't want audiobook files or recorded phone calls in between.

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk

Guys,
Is there any way to limit Apollo to monitor just one music folder? Miui music player has this feature. I often play Audio Files on random mode, and I don't want audiobook files or recorded phone calls in between.

Add a file called .nomedia inside the folder and reboot :)

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

I have a issue with my Bluetooth headset and a2dp.
When connected to phone and the distance between phone and headset is not more than 20 cm its Wirkung great but if the distance is more than 20cm it wont work anymore.
If i turn media OFF in Bluetooth pair settings the connection is stablle for more then 10 meters.

I have a issue with my Bluetooth headset and a2dp.
When connected to phone and the distance between phone and headset is not more than 20 cm its Wirkung great but if the distance is more than 20cm it wont work anymore.
If i turn media OFF in Bluetooth pair settings the connection is stablle for more then 10 meters.
Know issue (cm sources) it was fixed yesterday.. I can try to provide a fixed one ;)

Inviato dal mio MI 2

Reactions: MSephiroth
[quote="M1cha, post: 206667, member: Frequency and governor settings are integrated in CM11 already.[/quote]

Hi,

I have installed your latest release, where can this feature bei found?

Greets
Stephan

Gesendet von meinem Xiaomi Mi2-S

[quote="M1cha, post: 206667, member: Frequency and governor settings are integrated in CM11 already.

Hi,

Greets
Stephan

Gesendet von meinem Xiaomi Mi2-S[/quote]
Settings - System - Performance (Leistung)

[quote="M1cha, post: 206667, member: Frequency and governor settings are integrated in CM11 already.

Hi,

Greets
Stephan

Gesendet von meinem Xiaomi Mi2-S[/quote]
Settings>performance

Inviato dal mio MI 2

I do not have a 'Performance' option in my settings menu?! What is wrong? I use the ROM as shown on the Screenshot.
zasu6ega.jpg

you have to enable developer settings by pressing 7 or 8 times on "Build-Nummer"
then you will see more settings in settings.

edit: ok, micha was faster. :)

Reactions: ErnieTSI
what performance setting do you guys use? ondemand? Does it make a lot of difference in battery life?

Sent from my MI2s with Tapatalk.

what performance setting do you guys use? ondemand? Does it make a lot of difference in battery life?

If you really want to save battery but you don't want that your phone is ultra slow use the powersave governor and set the max freq. to 1026 MHz.

I use interactive (it's like ondemand in terms of performances but it saves more battery) and 480>1728 mhz

Sent from my nexus 7

M1cha. Plesse, can you add the Bluetooth fix (a2dp)? Just tried the Mokee roma and a2dp is fixed there. Bitte ;)

Any idea how to increase led lightning frequency in case of missed call/message/etc. ? The Standard is too less.

Any idea how to increase led lightning frequency in case of missed call/message/etc. ? The Standard is too less.

Settings>display and light>led > click on app>frequency

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: ErnieTSI
Oh man, I am so....
This ROM is really a great one. I start loving it more and more for its flexibility, smoothness ans slim size :)

Reactions: erlkönig
I've found a bug. If I keep wifi on while driving and playing music with playerpro the phone always reboot after couple of minutes. It never reboot if wifi is off.

Envoyé de mon MI 2 en utilisant Tapatalk