[ROM][KK][4.4][2014-05-18] CyanogenMod 11.0

The CM theme engine has some bugs, maybe it causes battery drains, wifi driver is buggy, but it will be fixed in next release.
dunno about browser FC and 3g signal.

I can agree about Theme Engine,even through disabling Auto Brightness might help.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

New packa
Some bugs in 10.05 release:
- random reboots
- random browser fc
- weak 3g signal, wifi signal (something wrong with radio?)
- bigger battery drain than in previous releases (because of 3g problem?)
I suggest to change browser if u can, cuz the cm one is the same since cm9 (ics) and has some problems with "new websites"

New packa

I suggest to change browser if u can, cuz the cm one is the same since cm9 (ics) and has some problems with "new websites"
Yea I didn't even realized he meant the stock browser. I totally forgot that it exists because I'm using chrome since a year

Reactions: Really_Wacky
I can agree about Theme Engine,even though disabling Auto Brightness might help.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk
It sounds boring adjusting everytime manually the brightness.

I have the same battery result with the last two release: around 30 hours (I haven't seen the screen time) with 3g always on, average use (browser, mail,whatsapp) and the 3100mah battery

I noticed no soft reboots in this last version (with the previous there was about one per day). Could it be the governor? (on the previous release it was set on interactive and I just realized that it is now on demand - after a wipe) I'm gonna try with interactive and see if something changes

New package for your cm11

Cyngn apps

>Gallery Next
va2ujena.jpg

>Camera Next
azupe3ap.jpg

>Theme Store (it crash if you scroll under the last theme)
y5uzuqe8.jpg

>Audio FX
za5e3usa.jpg

All apps are taken from the OPO so cm11s.

Flash this (no wipe)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5lf1scge4auot7g/cyngn_apps-linuxx.zip
I had fc with new gallery. Camera is nice, test not very interesting to me.

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk

i flashed the package with camera, gallery and music effect.
There's no choice in sound-->music effects other than audio fx. I didn't backup, how to restore the dsp manager?

EDIT: I disabledaudio fx in the app info and dsp has returned in the music effects

linuxx, can we undo the package change?I think it's not possible but I would prefer to decide which app use for gallery and music effect (camer works just fine as it is now)...I don't care about themes

Last edited:
There's no choice in sound-->music effects other than audio fx. I didn't backup, how to restore the dsp manager?
Same question here, I tried to restore gallery from tb, but no luck. Gallery doesn't start. Crashes immediately.

Same question here, I tried to restore gallery from tb, but no luck. Gallery doesn't start. Crashes immediately.

all is working fine to me (although I don't like the gallery and prefer the stock one)

New package for your cm11

Cyngn apps
Hopefully this will remain as a separate package in the future. No need to bloat this wonderful ROM by integrating this stuff per default.
This is not to blame the work behind, but not everybody needs theming etc. on his phone.
Me personally likes the cleanliness and slimness of this ROM.

Gesendet von meinem Xiaomi Mi2-S

Reactions: gonewild

I just finished dirty reflashing Rom package again. Gallery is still broken.

Hopefully this will remain as a separate package in the future. No need to bloat this wonderful ROM by integrating this stuff per default.
This is not to blame the work behind, but not everybody needs theming etc. on his phone.
Me personally likes the cleanliness and slimness of this ROM.

Gesendet von meinem Xiaomi Mi2-S
This is a package of cm 11s apps, these are CyanogenMod apps, like theme manager, DSP audio, Apollo etc. But if u want a clean ROM this is the best

I just finished dirty reflashing Rom package again. Gallery is still broken.
EDIT: I disabledaudio fx in the app info and dsp has returned in the music effects

linuxx, can we undo the package change?I think it's not possible but I would prefer to decide which app use for gallery and music effect (camer works just fine as it is now)...I don't care about themes

remove this file '/system/addon.d/92-cyngnit' and flash the rom again

Sent from my mi²s

This is a package of cm 11s apps, these are CyanogenMod apps, like theme manager, DSP audio, Apollo etc. But if u want a clean ROM this is the best

remove this file '/system/addon.d/92-cyngnit' and flash the rom again

Sent from my mi²s
I have removed the file, cleared cache and dalvik. That didn't solve the problem:
7y2yhyqe.jpg

Reactions: gonewild
Undone everything but the gallery has gone for me too. Like with the flash of the package the app icon disappear from home but it's still in the app drawer. But it says what you can see in my attachment and it doesn't change anything if I try installing the apk from /system/app

uploadfromtaptalk1400228319222.jpg

From wallpaper or whatsapp the gallery app is still there
7ereja8e.jpg

Last edited:
BTW just to remember: If u have any bugs pls report them on github because this thread is development report and discussion at the same time and its hard to notice all reports

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

First hard reboot (10 seconds of continous vibration and then reboot from mi image) using a third part camera (and probably clicking on gallery simultaneously)

paste.ubuntu.com/7472112/
@M1cha he has my same problem I reported u yesterday
Undone everything but the gallery has gone for me too. Like with the flash of the package the app icon disappear from home but it's still in the app drawer. But it says what you can see in my attachment and it doesn't change anything if I try installing the apk from /system/app

View attachment 7804

From wallpaper or whatsapp the gallery app is still there
7ereja8e.jpg

If u add a shotcurt of gallery app from lockscreen does it works?
If not,
Remove gallerynext from /system/priv-app too and reflash rom, dunno how gallerynext disables aosp gallery I've both on both devices with no problems

Sent from my nexus 7

@M1cha
If u add a shotcurt of gallery app from lockscreen does it works?
If not,
Remove gallerynext from /system/priv-app too and reflash rom, dunno how gallerynext disables aosp gallery I've both on both devices with no problems

Sent from my nexus 7
i've already deleted /system/addon.d/92-cyngnit and flashed the rom, so on /priv-app there's no gallerynext

the shortcut did the same message "app isn't installed"...in app info it says 2 mb but if I try to install the gallery2.apk from /system/data it updates it to a 7mb (still non functioning)...then on reboot return in 2 mb size

Reactions: principio
@M1cha
I just found out that my MI2S and a MI2S of one of my friends have the same bluetooth mac address.
That made my car's bluetooth go crazy and my phone went crazy too... :-(
Is there a way to change my bluetooth mac address to something else?
Any number should work or there are some rules?

@M1cha
I just found out that my MI2S and a MI2S of one of my friends have the same bluetooth mac address.
That made my car's bluetooth go crazy and my phone went crazy too... :-(
Is there a way to change my bluetooth mac address to something else?
Any number should work or there are some rules?
do you have this problem in MIUI, too?
Maybe I need to modify bdAddrLoader

do you have this problem in MIUI, too?
Maybe I need to modify bdAddrLoader
I don't know. I never paid attention to the bluetooth mac address.
I currently have mokee on system2: should I boot to it and check if the bt mac address is still the same?

BTW, my (our) bt mac address with this rom is: 00:00:00:5B:56:2A. I bet it's the same as your one... ;-)

Reactions: Riichard63