[ROM][KK][4.4][2014-05-18] CyanogenMod 11.0

Just use quickpic instead of default gallery its quicker/better imho.
I've another galleryjb that is working (you can see in the pic, it's similar to the stock one).
I would like to know why the stock gallery stops working after the cm-package flashing

I don't use cm themes because I think it's useless.And I use xposed because it powerful.Gravitybox and Appsettings I using.you can try what can them do.it's amazing.

i've already deleted /system/addon.d/92-cyngnit and flashed the rom, so on /priv-app there's no gallerynext

the shortcut did the same message "app isn't installed"...in app info it says 2 mb but if I try to install the gallery2.apk from /system/data it updates it to a 7mb (still non functioning)...then on reboot return in 2 mb size
Same here. As well, in app drawer there's no gallery.

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk

and I don't care official cm aries does it be ture,because I don't think they will do that for us.I don't like xiaomi,It's a lier.I 'm regret for I bought mi2s,reall,It's not good as nexus.

and I don't care official cm aries does it be ture,because I don't think they will do that for us.I don't like xiaomi,It's a lier.I 'm regret for I bought mi2s,reall,It's not good as nexus.
lol the decision that we'll get official CM was made weeks ago already.
We're just optimizing some sources that's all.

It's about WHEN and not IF

Reactions: kuloincorner
Please do not report bugs that aren't kernel-related. This is as the official one so we don't touch other things ;)

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Sorry, but I did not know that cant playing FLAC or M4A was not a kernel-related bug.

Because when I can not play those files with neither Apollo nor 3rd part Music player such as n7player, it seems to be a system bug, not Apollo's. And that makes me thinking it as a kernel-related bug ... Sorry and thanks for your work anyway XD

Reactions: linuxx

Please stop being the xda-kid. If u dislike this rom just say I dislike it (I'm not referring at this post only). And please do not shoot words while arguing pretending to be right if you don't even know what you are taking about.

First: some things are already merged, missing only audio-caf (we're waiting a reply form team: a "yes we merge" or a "we'll help m1cha making it better for us")
Second: YOU have chosen to buy this phone, do not cry here

Sent from my mi²s

If u add a shotcurt of gallery app from lockscreen does it works?
If not,
Remove gallerynext from /system/priv-app too and reflash rom, dunno how gallerynext disables aosp gallery I've both on both devices with no problems

Sent from my nexus 7
I just gave it a try: I reflashed the package, deleted the gallerynext gallery from /priv-app and then flashed the rom... Gallery stock still in the drawer but not functioning ("app isn't installed") . Unless someone has some guess, I give up and wait for wipe patience

Last edited:
I just want to know,this ROM is build for Aries,I guess codename for MI 2S but why is then called MI 2 in build.prop?
I believe its not hard to modify config.

Please stop being the xda-kid. If u dislike this rom just say I dislike it (I'm not referring at this post only). And please do not shoot words while arguing pretending to be right if you don't even know what you are taking about.

First: some things are already merged, missing only audio-caf (we're waiting a reply form team: a "yes we merge" or a "we'll help m1cha making it better for us")
Second: YOU have chosen to buy this phone, do not cry here

Sent from my mi²s
"The xda-kid" - what do you mean by that? Lol :-D

"The xda-kid" - what do you mean by that? Lol :-D
Xda kids are people that blame xiaomi and cm every minute of their life, they start arguments without getting information about what they're talking about
I just want to know,this ROM is build for Aries,I guess codename for MI 2S but why is then called MI 2 in build.prop?
I believe its not hard to modify config.
It's like s4 and HTC one (both) : there are different models (Verizon, international, T-Mobile etc) and device tree is merged.
Xiaomi did this, not m1cha choice, on miui they applied some hacks, but it's useless to apply them on cm too, only for a S I think u won't die :p

Sent from my mi²s

Last edited:
Maybe. Cuz we already have PAC, that adds everything from pa. The next ROM may be omni (not sure)

Sent from my mi²s
PAC doesn't add everything from PA. Hover, for example, is PA exclusive, atm

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Question : anybody else have wifi connection issues? To some networks connection is quick, other times it takes longer, and to other networks I cannot connect at all (it says Saved, but no wifi connection).

I don't know. I never paid attention to the bluetooth mac address.
I currently have mokee on system2: should I boot to it and check if the bt mac address is still the same?

BTW, my (our) bt mac address with this rom is: 00:00:00:5B:56:2A. I bet it's the same as your one... ;-)

I have exactly the same bluetooth mac adress, that's weird.
And linuxx I'm agree with you the XDA mentality is weird, but anyway that's a nice forum when you want to find some rom for other devices.

I have exactly the same bluetooth mac adress, that's weird.
And linuxx I'm agree with you the XDA mentality is weird, but anyway that's a nice forum when you want to find some rom for other devices.
@M1cha ... What do u think? :p
Xda isn't the best community at all. It was from dev to devs, now it's from "kings" to noobs only.
It has just a name

Sent from my mi²s

I just gave it a try: I reflashed the package, deleted the gallerynext gallery from /priv-app and then flashed the rom... Gallery stock still in the drawer but not functioning ("app isn't installed") . Unless someone has some guess, I give up and wait for wipe patience
Go to /system/app click on Gallery2.apk and install it like any other apk file. It will works (tested on my device)

Sent from my mi²s

Maybe RootzWiki can help. I really like them. It's some kind of splinter group. ;-) Maybe you can find a home there.

@M1cha ... What do u think? :p
Xda isn't the best community at all. It was from dev to devs, now it's from "kings" to noobs only.
It has just a name

Sent from my mi²s

I agree with you but that was not even worst part,it is controled by HTC/Samsung/Sony fans.
They even created five device sections for S4 but they wont even add one for example MI2S and at the start when I had Sony phones they also didnt want to add forums until Sony gave them "support".

They only became advertizers for brands and fullfiled with bunch of people who dont even speak English.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Go to /system/app click on Gallery2.apk and install it like any other apk file. It will works (tested on my device)

Sent from my mi²s
I wrote that I did it. Deleting the package or not, flashing or not. It doesn't change. Gallery2 stops functioning (now it isn't in the drawer either)