[ROM][KK][4.4][2014-05-18] CyanogenMod 11.0

It works but if you didnt repartition your phone it wont boot.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk
Is it really that big? I didn't know that my phone still is repartitioned.
The ROM is bigger because it's compiled with O3. This optimizes the code much more, but makes it bigger the same time.

Is it really that big? I didn't know that my phone still is repartitioned.
The ROM is bigger because it's compiled with O3. This optimizes the code much more, but makes it bigger the same time.

Yes,I read post on xda,it looks phone simply refuses to boot with system partition free space to be 0kb.
It just spins on bootanimation.

Anyway I need your help,I got very strange issue with camera,all camera apps works expect stock one and when I lunch stock one none of them works again.
I checked logcat and it seems there is problem with libcamera.
Hope you know how to fix this.

What do you mean with "it doesn't work"?

It says it cant connect to camera.
So it does not work but just for stock camera,any other camera app works just fine (MI2Raw,*no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*...)
but when opening stock camera it says it cant connect to camera and same for other apps two until I make reboot.

Since which build do you have this problem ?

First it happened on your birthday build,yesterday when I was switching camera apps and problem is still not fixed.
Im using 19/5 build now.

First it happened on your birthday build,yesterday when I was switching camera apps and problem is still not fixed.
Im using 19/5 build now.

so you don't have this problem on 2014-05-10? because I updated media configs there.
Also dmesg and logcat would be very helpful because I don't have the problem.
Edit: ok, got the problem :D I was using miui cam.

Reactions: XperianPro
so you don't have this problem on 2014-05-10? because I updated media configs there.
Also dmesg and logcat would be very helpful because I don't have the problem.
Edit: ok, got the problem :D I was using miui cam.

Confirmed,everything worked on 5/10 build.

I've created a ArchiDroid version of CM11 which seems to speed up this phone a lot :D
Download: http://d-h.st/XlH
Info: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2754997

EDIT: this rom is not rooted. to root it, flash this zip: http://download.clockworkmod.com/superuser/superuser.zip
EDIT2: just tried this and it doesn't work, mhhhh...
Seems to be quite snappy. However, I cannot for the life of me install gapps, I install it to the right partition and it just won't appear on the phone. Other than that it really is snappy.

Seems to be quite snappy. However, I cannot for the life of me install gapps, I install it to the right partition and it just won't appear on the phone. Other than that it really is snappy.

You might not have enough space on system partition.

Hi M1cha, I'm using your BD build now.
I have just flashed it over RR by moonlight (of course doing factory reset on system2, and not repartitioning). Haven't tried to root it, but so far everything is working perfectly :) BTW, how do you take screenshots?

Try with yourzgappsxs, i think i got them on 4pda.ru but i see xda also has a thread. It works for me, even better it's only 17 MB ;)

Hi M1cha, I'm using your BD build now.
I have just flashed it over RR by moonlight (of course doing factory reset on system2, and not repartitioning). Haven't tried to root it, but so far everything is working perfectly :) BTW, how do you take screenshots?

great to hear :) you can take screenshots by pressing voldown + power same time.

U have to push em down exactly at the same time and not one first and then the second

I removed some apps from ArchiDroid update zip and its working, but I really cannot compare if its snappier cos odexed or Archidroid. I flashed on top of the BD build and doesn't know how or why my gapps are there without flash.
EDIT: Forgot to mention that Philz touch recovery has after flash ArchiDroid and before reboot asked if I wanna root back after hitting yes root is working.

Last edited:
I removed some apps from ArchiDroid update zip and its working, but I really cannot compare if its snappier cos odexed or Archidroid. I flashed on top of the BD build and doesn't know how or why my gapps are there without flash.
CM's backup/restore feature did that :)