[ROM][KK][4.4][2014-05-18] CyanogenMod 11.0

I've created a ArchiDroid version of CM11 which seems to speed up this phone a lot :D
Download: http://d-h.st/XlH
Info: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2754997

EDIT: this rom is not rooted. to root it, flash this zip: http://download.clockworkmod.com/superuser/superuser.zip
EDIT2: just tried this and it doesn't work, mhhhh...

Do you think you might "experiment" with implementing f2fs, too? :D
I'm running my tablet with the new file system since some days and i got a decent performance boost!

I installed the 10-05 rom and the look and feel are awesome, thanks! (I'm coming from a very outdated CM10.1 ROM).

I do have one problem since I installed the ROM just now, I can no longer transfer files to the phone when I connect it via USB and it shows up as "media device". I can see the "Internal storage" just fine but as soon as I try to copy a file it just hangs in the "Copying..." screen right away, files do not appear on the phone at all.

Before installing this ROM I installed the latest CWM so I don't know which one is giving me problems but I hope you can point me in the right direction. Finally I must add that I recently formatted my PC so there might be something in there as well however back on CM10.1 (an hour ago) I was able to transfer files just fine, also with this newly formatted PC.

I formatted pretty much everything via CWM, or to be precise: Dalvik cache, cache, user data and SDcard.

Screenshot (it stays like this for minutes):
https://www.dropbox.com/s/n3r6m9fiyruciod/Screenshot 2014-05-20 20.56.56.png

I installed the 10-05 rom and the look and feel are awesome, thanks! (I'm coming from a very outdated CM10.1 ROM).

I do have one problem since I installed the ROM just now, I can no longer transfer files to the phone when I connect it via USB and it shows up as "media device". I can see the "Internal storage" just fine but as soon as I try to copy a file it just hangs in the "Copying..." screen right away, files do not appear on the phone at all.

Before installing this ROM I installed the latest CWM so I don't know which one is giving me problems but I hope you can point me in the right direction. Finally I must add that I recently formatted my PC so there might be something in there as well however back on CM10.1 (an hour ago) I was able to transfer files just fine, also with this newly formatted PC.

I formatted pretty much everything via CWM, or to be precise: Dalvik cache, cache, user data and SDcard.

I have same problem on my Win 8.1 but between all MTP devices,on Ubuntu works just fine through.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

I have same problem on my Win 8.1 but between all MTP devices,on Ubuntu works just fine through.

It's windows fault. Its drivers are worse than ....

Sent from my mi²s

It's windows fault. Its drivers are worse than ....

Sent from my mi²s

Just tried another cleanly installed and updated Windows 7 PC and had the same problem. Do you have a way to fix it? Like install specific drivers? Maybe Nexus ones because this ROM is based on Nexus right?

I tried installing Xiaomi ADB drivers and enabled USB debugging to transfer files via the Quick ADB Pusher utility but that didn't work either (while my phone shows up as ADB device just fine).

Just tried another cleanly installed and updated Windows 7 PC and had the same problem. Do you have a way to fix it? Like install specific drivers? Maybe Nexus ones because this ROM is based on Nexus right?

I tried installing Xiaomi ADB drivers and enabled USB debugging to transfer files via the Quick ADB Pusher utility but that didn't work either (while my phone shows up as ADB device just fine).
Remove windows. Its mtp drivers aren't working well with KK. Even if you use a miui kk u'll have the same problem

Sent from my mi²s

I'd use FTP or SSH/SFTP.
works without any cable, too :D

I forgot completly on it,I think I used some app few years ago that used this,I think its name is Wifi File Transfer.

EDIT Its wifi file explorer :p

Dunno where he uses his PC, if he's a wanted by NSA maybe ssh will be useless for privacy and security xP

Sent from my mi²s

M1Cha is right,my neigbour was arrested few days ago by NSA demand.
So its not so funny as you think.

M1Cha is right,my neigbour was arrested few days ago by NSA demand.
So its not so funny as you think.

Never heard about people getting arrested by NSA, good to know and sad to hear.
But I think that works in the USA "only". do you live there?

Never heard about people getting arrested by NSA, good to know and sad to hear.
But I think that works in the USA "only". do you live there?

Well its not,NSA send appeal against him and then country of your resident needs to check things out.

As long you are not controlling huge BOT networks,you can call it safe.

Also any news about root fix?

don't you think they'd hack into my bot network to use it themselve instead of arresting me and bringing down the network? :D
about root: I think next time I'll build with userdebug. I hope it won't decrease performance too much

don't you think they'd hack into my bot network to use it themselve instead of arresting me and bringing down the network? :D
about root: I think next time I'll build with userdebug. I hope it won't decrease performance too much

I dont think so (they have their own network anyway)

About CM,will you keep O3 flags?