[ROM][KK][4.4][2014-05-18] CyanogenMod 11.0

A my friend would say this (about best governor)
utaze9yq.jpg

:p

Personally I use interactive because of battery

Sent from my mi²s

I would to use interactive but lag then in unberable,at least for me but yes,it is battery friendly.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

A my friend would say this (about best governor)
utaze9yq.jpg

:p

Personally I use interactive because of battery

Sent from my mi²s
I switched to interactive following your suggestion but in my newbie humble opinion nothing changes. With the 3100mah I have 30 hours with 4-5 of screen.

2 problems found so far:
- WhatsApp voice messages
- tethering: my windows notebook can connect with the phone but not to Internet (often it disconnects)

With miui on sys2 tethering and WhatsApp are ok

hi, has someone already solved the problem with whatsapp play recordings. Rome is awesome if you only not the fault would be with whatsapp. was translated with Google

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: gonewild
hi, has someone already solved the problem with whatsapp play recordings. Rome is awesome if you only not the fault would be with whatsapp. was translated with Google

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk
Rome and Micha's rom caput mundi. :D

Reactions: MSephiroth
The same for me, as I said some page before.

On sys2 I've miui and the vocal messages are played.

I think it's something with .aac and .amr that cyano can't play
This happend also in novafusion (s3 mini) roms since the last 5 release. I think it's a cm bug.

Enviado desde mi Nexus 7 mediante Tapatalk

Hi everyone. My mi2s is on cm 11 right now. But i want to install the new update.
Do i have to format all from the start?
Or i can install right away?

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

I feel the problems in my case are deeper than just Windows MTP problems. I just installed AirDroid to transfer files but I can't even make a folder from the AirDroid webinterface.

I tried creating a new folder in "sdcard0" from the CM file manager and it gave me the error "This operation requires elevated permissions". So I went to settings in the file manager and enabled "Root Acces mode", had to grant root and after that I tried creating a new folder in "sdcard0" again, this time I got the same error again.

I repeat that I used the 10-05 ROM (because I read somebody reported a bug with the camera in 18-05 ROM). Also, (I just found out,) the camera immediatly crashes for me.

I probably did something wrong along the way, so has an idea what that might be I would love to know, thanks :).

I FINALLY figured out why this ROM wasn't working well! Whenever I format the sdcard in CWM permissions break and this is not fixed by flashing the CM11/KK4.4 ROM. This is fixed when flasing the CM10.2/JB4.3 ROM. So in order to fix the 4.4 ROM I had to flash 4.3, then format everything except the SD card in CWM and flash 4.4.

I assume this is a bug in 4.4 and I hope it can be fixed.

Even after installing this ROM right, doing a factory reset from within the ROM causes the same problems I described before.

I have, probably a bug with Play Store when I try to upgrade the follow app:Browser Chrome.
The error message is Avalaible space finished.
But I have 380 MB available in internal memory and 13 GB available to external memory
In system0 I have WIUI and in system1 cm with TDB.
Is there any way to delete completely the WIUI files with clockwork recovery? Thanks.

I have, probably a bug with Play Store when I try to upgrade the follow app:Browser Chrome.
The error message is Avalaible space finished.
But I have 380 MB available in internal memory and 13 GB available to external memory
In system0 I have WIUI and in system1 cm.
Flash gapps again (cm one not pa)

Sent from my mi²s

Thanks Linuxx.
Today I have two "strange" reboot. My Mi2 start blinking with logo Mi. For restart my phone I need to press on/off button for a long. Why?

@linuxx same problem. I only flash gapps(link at the first post) but I have the same error with Browser Chrome and with "Motore di sintesi" Google.

After flashing I need also to wipe cache?

Last edited:
Hello I have a question, I use this rom on system1, with tdb enabled, but I'm not able to install miui in system2 there is an error in permission (I use the latest m1cha's recovery)
How can I flash miui?

Envoyé de mon MI 2 en utilisant Tapatalk

Last edited:
You should read this http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2484740
(If you read entire thread you'll understand everything about xda and how it works)

Sent from my mi²s

I read whole thread and it looks that Xiaomi wont be added until Xiaomi either pays them or release whole MIUI as open source but since not one single company is doing that + most of them are complitly BANNING ROM DEVELOPMENT by locking device bootloader (Sony for example even has few devices that are not possible to unlock at ALL manufactured in 2014) but still they persue Xiaomi for GPL violation and bootloader locking is freedom violation,no one should block to use your device on your way.

I just hope CM will support us...

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk