[ROM][KK][4.4][2014-05-18] CyanogenMod 11.0

1d 14hrs= 38 hrs
38*26/100 = 9.88 hrs : a bit less than 10hrs

Or maybe I missed something that make that calculation worthless?

EDIT: it works, but only if you're near to 0% battery left. That's what i missed.

26% of the battery was used by the screen, this doesn't mean the screen was on 26% of the time.

1d 14hrs= 38 hrs

EDIT: it works, but only if you're near to 0% battery left. That's what i missed.

lol screen uses much more energy than apps or other components, probably it will be something like 4h.

1d 14hrs= 38 hrs

no, your calculation is wrong. :)
In your calculation you would have 100% more screen on time than "active", sounds strange right?
screen used 26% of the battery capacity, which really has nothing to do with the runtime itself.

i would guess screen on time was ~3h.
But guessing is just useless.

Reactions: Frederik VDP
no, your calculation is wrong. :)
In your calculation you would have 100% more screen on time than "active", sounds strange right?
screen used 26% of the battery capacity, which really has nothing to do with the runtime itself.

i would guess screen on time was ~3h.
But guessing is just useless.
Yup, you're right, my bad.

I think I found a bug, the selection screen for notification sounds is in Chinese when using EN (US) language. Ringtone is fine, just notification in Chinese.

I think I found a bug, the selection screen for notification sounds is in Chinese when using EN (US) language. Ringtone is fine, just notification in Chinese.
What do you want to tell us?
A notification sound cannot be in English than Chinese except if it's a song singed but there are no songs as notifications xP
Or you mean the panel?
Notification names are in English only. They're file

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

What do you want to tell us?
A notification sound cannot be in English than Chinese except if it's a song singed but there are no songs as notifications xP
Or you mean the panel?
Notification names are in English only. They're file

Oops, sorry, wrong thread. Had several open, meant to post in WIUI KK one.

storage/sdcard0/Android/data/com.google.android.music/... is on sdcard someone has implemented cache and files to this directory .... so if you don't have data saved in /data/data/com.google.android.music/files/ then its not saved in the small 3,7 gb area (IMHO)
You are right thank you.

Is completely my fault I did an upgrade from JB to KK and did not check the behaviour on KK before

I tried to install WIUI in system 1, but the phone wouldn't boot. I had latest CM11 in system 2 and now, when I try to boot with it, my WIFI won't turn on. Phone and 3G is working well. What can have happened?

tried the CM11 with CWM.
unfortunately I have to encrypt my phone as a company rule and CM11 wont encrypt it.
after accepting the encrypt phone rule and entering the pin code it stays at the encryption robot wihtout any progress.

anyone had this before and or knows a solution?

Has anybody tried Bluetooth low energy on this rom?
I just want to know if it will be possible to use it to sync with wearables (for example Fitbit) using BTLE.

tried the CM11 with CWM.
unfortunately I have to encrypt my phone as a company rule and CM11 wont encrypt it.
after accepting the encrypt phone rule and entering the pin code it stays at the encryption robot wihtout any progress.

anyone had this before and or knows a solution?
It's because of TDB.
Disable it and flash cm in both systems, then try to encrypt it

reinstalled everything including cwm / CM11 in both systems without TDB.
same problem. after pushing the button start encrypting I only get the robot but no ncryption process starting whatsoever.

tried it from both systems, deleted exchange account and remade it.
rebooted device more than once
but problem is still there.

Any other suggestion Linuxx?

reinstalled everything including cwm / CM11 in both systems without TDB.
same problem. after pushing the button start encrypting I only get the robot but no ncryption process starting whatsoever.

tried it from both systems, deleted exchange account and remade it.
rebooted device more than once
but problem is still there.

Any other suggestion Linuxx?
@M1cha you have to fork android_system_core .... There's something else to commit here before the merge..

He when I install this cm on mi 2a, the recovery says for my error status 7 so what can I do to fix this error ?
Please help .... !