[ROM][KK][4.4][2014-05-18] CyanogenMod 11.0

I set maximum cpu with 1242Mhz in performance,but sometimes it auto run to 1728Mhz or another maximum frequency.
Have a solution for it? ( Mi2s in ART )

Big thanks for the rom,it very well experience!
p.s. sorry for my poor english

Hi, I wanted to ask for help from someone who has some hardware knowledge.

I replaced my screen and bought an "original" replacement from spemall. Since then, I had to calibrate the proximity sensor for it to work properly using the engineering mode in MIUI. But now I'm using mostly cm11 and mokee and I can't get the proximity sensor to work as it should.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to fix this issue?

Enviado desde mi MI 2 mediante Tapatalk

Can u explain what the engineering mode is?

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

You enter it by pressing *#*#64663#*#* on MIUI dialer and you get to a little program where you can run a test of the phone's hardware. One of the tests enable you to calibrate the proximity sensor.
I hope I explained myself.

Reactions: erlkönig
Miui uses 720p not 1080, check yourself. Four aac files you should try vlc

Agree, MIUI uses 720p default but you can change to 1080p and my Mi-2 makes great videos with this resolution(1080p). About the AAC files, they are used by whatsapp for audio messages but I use for music FLAC and the internal codec are fine, with external program like VLC, MX Player or wathever are fine for AAC, but it's annoying to find manually and listen audio messages with external program.

Like I said before this is a bug, but I don't know if it's related to kernel or it's a CM problem.

Like I said before this is a bug, but I don't know if it's related to kernel or it's a CM problem.
same question here, not answered...it seems cm problem, googling it around...at least with Vlc we can hear them from the sdcard folder

Hi, I wanted to ask for help from someone who has some hardware knowledge.

I replaced my screen and bought an "original" replacement from spemall. Since then, I had to calibrate the proximity sensor for it to work properly using the engineering mode in MIUI. But now I'm using mostly cm11 and mokee and I can't get the proximity sensor to work as it should.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to fix this issue?

No one? @M1cha?

Enviado desde mi Nexus 7 mediante Tapatalk

Non-ASCII chars in ID3v2.4 stored as UTF-8 are not displayed properly by players dependent on Android Media Storage db (Apollo, Vanilla Music).
They are displayed fine in players with their own db (eg. Gone Mad Player, DeadBeef Player).
Tried various tools to re-save the tags (mutagen, id3lib, eyeD3) but to no avail.
Anybody knows if this is CM11 or Android KK general issue?

After flashing cm-11-20140518-UNOFFICIAL-birthday-aries.zip to system 2 (I have TDB enabled), the cyanogenmod logo appears but keeps stuck at the spinning arrow thing (I waited for more than 30 minutes). I already tried wiping data and cache, dalvik cache, formatted everything under mounts and storage in cwm (except for sd-card), reflashed and still the same result. How can I fix this?

Last edited:
After flashing cm-11-20140518-UNOFFICIAL-birthday-aries.zip to system 2 (I have TDB enabled), the cyanogenmod logo appears but keeps stuck at the spinning arrow thing (I waited for more than 30 minutes). I already tried wiping data and cache, dalvik cache, formatted everything under mounts and storage in cwm (except for sd-card), reflashed and still the same result. How can I fix this?
Are u able to provide logcat?

Sent from my nexus 7

I have the issue that Icons disappear from time to time from the launcher home screens. In the app drawer the icons are still there.
I have the feeling that this is partly related to app-updates, but not all the time. E.g. SpeedX 3D is such an app where the icon disappeares regularly.

I am using Trebuchet launcher. Nothing is themed or so.

Does anybody else here has this problem as well?

Gesendet von meinem Xiaomi Mi2-S

I have the issue that Icons disappear from time to time from the launcher home screens. In the app drawer the icons are still there.
I have the feeling that this is partly related to app-updates, but not all the time. E.g. SpeedX 3D is such an app where the icon disappeares regularly.

I am using Trebuchet launcher. Nothing is themed or so.

Does anybody else here has this problem as well?

after every reboot? If you meant it, I had the same with the app installed on sdcard (/mnt/asec) and trebuchet...nova launcher solves the problem

Yes, after every reboot, I didn't realize that this is the triggering event. And yes, with apps installed on SD. So this is obviously a Trebuchet bug. Any idea how to solve?