[ROM][KK][4.4][2014-05-18] CyanogenMod 11.0

That didn't work either. Strange thing is, with miui or wiui rom I don't have this problem. With those, there is the memory issue. I also don't use a screenprotector.

I did a clean re-install, wiped everything, makes no difference. I have to turn off the phone in order to end a call. Screen does not respond. Guess I'll have to go back to f*** Miui with the memory problem :-( Not happy!

I did a clean re-install, wiped everything, makes no difference. I have to turn off the phone in order to end a call. Screen does not respond. Guess I'll have to go back to f*** Miui with the memory problem :-( Not happy!
let me check next time i'll have to use the dial during a call, i'll tell u a workaround :)

let me check next time i'll have to use the dial during a call, i'll tell u a workaround :)
I am using the nightlies you are providing. So far the Pizza is good only issue I found is it restarts at least once a day for no reason. Didn't have the time to look into it seriously yet, like what causing this. Anyways great work and is there any changelog anywhere of your nightly builds ?

I am using the nightlies you are providing. So far the Pizza is good only issue I found is it restarts at least once a day for no reason. Didn't have the time to look into it seriously yet, like what causing this. Anyways great work and is there any changelog anywhere of your nightly builds ?
just give a look at 'merged' on review.cyanogenmod.org. Unofficial builds uses the 'next' day sources (if I build 12, sources will be like 13)

Sent from my mi²s

Reactions: RuMziii
Looks like screenshot has issues.
If I try to make a screenshot from the power menu I get a not enough memory error or memory in use.
Normal photos etc work ok.

I did not change anything in the partition table.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

Edit. After a reboot it works

Last edited:
Experiencing nightly spontaneously reboots with pizza release. Is this a known issue? It what can I do to help pinpointing the problem.

I am not switching profile settings by time.it just stays in default.

So far had a reboot 4 out of 5 night's.

I see via System tuner the cpu is always busy for 15-29 percent also after reboot and in idle. On minimum frequency and only one core but i don't know why...? Is that normal?

Experiencing nightly spontaneously reboots with pizza release. Is this a known issue? It what can I do to help pinpointing the problem.

I am not switching profile settings by time.it just stays in default.

So far had a reboot 4 out of 5 night's.

I see via System tuner the cpu is always busy for 15-29 percent also after reboot and in idle. On minimum frequency and only one core but i don't know why...? Is that normal?

Hard or soft reboot?

Sent from my mi²s

what you mean? speaking with me hard or soft reboot?
For now no random reboot but only cpu working (phone a little hot but i'm in wi fi don't want to think when i'm in 3g outside with 30 degrees...)

Last edited:
Hard or soft reboot?

Sent from my mi²s
hard to see as it happens at night and I notice it as I wake up and have to enter my SIM pin again.

from there it feels and acts the same like when I chose reboot from the power menu.

Anyway Whatsapp recording is working!!No more FC when i try to open a record someone sends to me from whatsapp

hard to see as it happens at night and I notice it as I wake up and have to enter my SIM pin again.

from there it feels and acts the same like when I chose reboot from the power menu.

OK. next time you'll see it rebooting, when it finish to boot, enter your pin, open cmfilemanager with root access, browse to /proc and copy the content of last_kmsg to paste.Ubuntu.com and share the link here :)

Sent from my mi²s

Reactions: siropchik
Take your lastest (I hope :p ) pizza :D

Changelog:
Code:
-Device tree & Kernel:  The code is the one that will be used for official builds.

-Updated Cm sources as always. (There are a few updates and fixes made by M1cha too)

http://biy.ly/cm11mi2s

Will CM updater app work when "offical" builds come or does it work in this build to since its based on "offical" sources?

Will CM updater app work when "offical" builds come or does it work in this build to since its based on "offical" sources?
yes ofc, turn on all builds (nightlies too) (the first build won't be a nightly but an experimental to test if Jekins likes this device)

Latest build gives me a lot of "Google Play Services have stopped" errors. One of the downsides is I can't connect to the play store anymore.