[ROM][KK][4.4][2014-05-18] CyanogenMod 11.0

Same problem with Google play store and Google play service error. Also an app (mywind) gone.

Returned to previous nightly with the backup

Hello guys!

Nice work here, woot is your rom/kernel going to be merged really soonish?That would be amazing!!

Yes, official, we has to argue a bit... Xiaomi is xiaomi, it makes life more difficult only for the name....
Btw jekins failed: it looks lile they forgot to merge xiaomi propietaries stuff into the propietaries organization... So no builds today, let's wait tomorrow :)

Sent from my mi²s

What pacman builds are?

Anyway from now mi2 will have official builds like s4 with ota ecc? Am i right?
Yes, you'll get nightlies and Monthlies (there are no more Stable/Release Candidate, M are the stable builds)
Pac Man is another rom we already got support last Dec, but they were waiting for cm.

Excellent, I hope pacman builds will come quickly when cm builds are there
They have to set up Jenkins to work with xiaomi devices, in facts the first build failed due to missing xiaomi-propietaries, they have to "fix" this theirself, let's hope they'll do this soon...

Ok great. I read it about nightly,no more stable ecc. I think they're right, i mean tue official rom released by thè manufacter are often buggy ..nonsense thè name "stable "...

So waiting for the officialm cm hope they will release it soon

Miui ROM threads are full of: "hey, I have this problem, hey this ROM is buggy, hey my phone tried to kill me last night etc."

CM threads are full of "hey, this is awesome, can't wait to download official build".

Xiaomi should explain what is going on with miui.

And btw, can't wait to download official CM build. :p

Inviato dal mio Nokia 6600 con Tapatalk

Reactions: linuxx
Yes, official, we has to argue a bit... Xiaomi is xiaomi, it makes life more difficult only for the name....
Btw jekins failed: it looks lile they forgot to merge xiaomi propietaries stuff into the propietaries organization... So no builds today, let's wait tomorrow :)

Sent from my mi²s
Will you open a new thread for official?

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk

Miui ROM threads are full of: "hey, I have this problem, hey this ROM is buggy, hey my phone tried to kill me last night etc."

CM threads are full of "hey, this is awesome, can't wait to download official build".

Cannot quote more...think you are completely right...

Well honestly I'm using the official miui release for more than one year and I never faced any issue, custom Roms have always some bug though

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk 4

I used for lot of time miui doesn't mean there aren't better rom.. .since i tried this cm miui seems so slow. ..

Anyway recent roms from Miui are really buggy. ..

I used for lot of time miui doesn't mean there aren't better rom.. .since i tried this cm miui seems so slow. ..

Anyway recent roms from Miui are really buggy. ..
Cm is pretty fast even cause it doesn't come with lot of apps that are "mandatory", once you install all the apps like backup, Firewall etc it won't be so fast any more. And even if it's much lighter, it doesn't gain battery life or performance compared to miui, that means miui is pretty optimised for xiaomi phone (of course I guess). Cm is great indeed, especially for low end devices, but high end ones can handle miui without any problem, and I don't know which bugs are you talking about cause I don't have any, I trust you of you have some ones, but at least reading comments, also cm isn't bugless. Said that, it's great that the developers work to bring us more choice, so everyone can choose what they like more.

Well honestly I'm using the official miui release for more than one year and I never faced any issue, custom Roms have always some bug though

Never had a notification delay problem (i. e. whatsapp)? The Daly made me change and I never has that tedious "feature" of ibernating app

Never had a notification delay problem (i. e. whatsapp)? The Daly made me change and I never has that tedious "feature" of ibernating app
No, I had some problems just with fb messenger but I figured out was cause I restored the account after a full wipe, I just needed to clean data app and set it up again. I heard about some people with that issue but there is a work around to fix it with the xposed module "alarm fix"