[rom Kk V6]- Smiui 5.3.20 <<< Aroma | Init.d | Multilang | Center-clock | A Lot More.. >>>

Ok now phone is going great but I needed to install twice on system 2 otherwise I got lot of problems... Comparing to official one anyway is far better... Could you insert the 4 inches one hand??

Grazie!
Can you tell me in wich version did this feature come out?
Sei sicuro che sia uscita nella MIUI ufficiale?

Good morning someone can give the link to me in order to unload the new recovery cwm r11
What do you mean with new? You can download the 6.0.5.1 here en.miui.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=58602

All your problems regarding bootloop should be fixed. This has been tested and confirmed to be working by User @Kyruf !

5.1.3 is online and is highly recommended!!!

Last 5.1.2 Version has problems with /system partition space, which could and did end in bootloops...
Furthermore I have managed to remove the "Europe TimeZone lock"!
See Changelog in Post #2 for all Changes !

Love you. Trying when I'm at home. Do I have to wipe? Then restore via miui app backup? Thus, when you can put the 4 inches one hand. Gonna donate when I'm at home

I just flashed it again. Did no wipe and it's working fine. There's only one thing after flashing, there are two apps of Voice Search.

I did
  • Fixed sMIUI Allow Hosts Whitelist for AdBlocker (Remove your /sdcard/sMIUI_allow_hosts File ->> Reboot ->> Edit the freshly created one with your changes!!! )
After rebooting it gives a bootloop. Did a whipe, still the same. Flashed again and now it's working again?

Maybe you can make MiClick also a choice weather you want to install it or not?

Thanks again for your time and effort
Lekzzz, check it out, seems your wishes are granted

Reactions: lekzzz
Buonasera a tutti ho appena installato questa fantastica ROM e devo dire adesso mi4 e diventato una scheggia in tutto quello che fá.

But i have yet problems...
Reboot ok then i booted into cwm and backup everything then rebooted and bootloop and again in cwm. Tried to turn it on again and bootlooop then it reboots automatically in cwm.

No stability yet

But i have yet problems...
Reboot ok then i booted into cwm and backup everything then rebooted and bootloop and again in cwm. Tried to turn it on again and bootlooop then it reboots automatically in cwm.

No stability yet
disable tdb and try again

edit: do you flash, add or mod anything else by yourself after flashing smiui? the bootloop problem comes from low space on system partition.. i managed to free up some stuff but its still very low on space ...if you add mods by yourself after flashing it will cause bootloop bexause system partition is full!

Last edited:
?
i don't have tdb at all.
I don't add anything. I mean i wiped all, install smiui 5.1.3
Then i restore my app from backup and rebooted and was ok.
Then i rebooted in cwm and nandroid backup the system partition. Rebooted and bootloop and then had to powr off.
Only thing is i had to flash again smiui on system 2 (i repet i have TDB DISABLE) and now it starts ok in system 2 (with all my app perfect)

Do I have to config everything again after going to 5.1.3? Also I notice sometimes this error message appears: Unfortunately, the process com.miui.security has stopped. I can reproduce it by blocking a number in message. Both with MI service enabled and disabled in Aroma

?
i don't have tdb at all.
I don't add anything. I mean i wiped all, install smiui 5.1.3
Then i restore my app from backup and rebooted and was ok.
Then i rebooted in cwm and nandroid backup the system partition. Rebooted and bootloop and then had to powr off.
Only thing is i had to flash again smiui on system 2 (i repet i have TDB DISABLE) and now it starts ok in system 2 (with all my app perfect)
Long shot here...
*) nandroid backup, which system is active, which system do you backup, which system do you restore to?
*) maybe the nandroid overfills the phones capacity and is thus corrupt (it gave me no warning when it happend to me)

Flashed it, no bootloop :) I didn't check the box for MiKey but it's still there after flashing. Should I have checked it?

Overall works like a charm :D

Long shot here...
*) nandroid backup, which system is active, which system do you backup, which system do you restore to?
*) maybe the nandroid overfills the phones capacity and is thus corrupt (it gave me no warning when it happend to me)

I nandroid system 1 and system 1 was active. I didn't restore no system I just installed again smiui on system 2
Probably there is some problems with cwm and nandroid backup with systems I don't know. Working like a charm indeed the system and the room anyway but that's a strange problem...

Hmmm...
Not sure, but I think titanium has nandroid backup option too. Never used it though. Might be worth a look into?
You have cmw 6.0.5.0 or 6.0.5.1?

I'm still running 6.0.5.0 on my mi3, and my friend also on his mi4. We both are troublefree... nandroid wise :)
So we run r8, you might want to try reverting to 6.0.5.0 ?

Uhm.... Maybe... But mi3 and mi4 aren't they different? Then isn't sure that a room problem related...?

We have both here... And both run cancro, both run r8...

Let me simplify... The Mi4 with r8 runs smoothly now.