[rom Kk V6]- Smiui 5.3.20 <<< Aroma | Init.d | Multilang | Center-clock | A Lot More.. >>>

Someone know how to get rid of the viglink block ? Tried the guide from the front page but it just won't work.
You need to edit /sdcard/sMIUI_allow_hosts and insert the following entries ->

redirect.viglink.com

reboot your device.
If that didnt work please add

viglink.com

Than it must be another domain that is being blocked.
Can you see the domain tapatalk is trying to reach when its not working ?
redirect.viglink.com/?key=a7e5ffb24b9e84f4f4f6bbd88aa4e5b8&out=http%3A%2F%2Fpx.s-schoett.com%2FsMIUI%2Fshots%2F&subId=8dce6e505559c34d2d5f383ebec8f72e

This is when I click screenshots in your first post so I think it's redirect that still is blocked :(
858cb7fe18766b4a25f3b537eabdf0f5.jpg

54508e880e31afb41b0fe5bd7f874f8a.jpg

Tried several different type of domains and rebooted every time. No success yet :(

redirect.viglink.com/?key=a7e5ffb24b9e84f4f4f6bbd88aa4e5b8&out=http%3A%2F%2Fpx.s-schoett.com%2FsMIUI%2Fshots%2F&subId=8dce6e505559c34d2d5f383ebec8f72e

This is when I click screenshots in your first post so I think it's redirect that still is blocked :(

Tried several different type of domains and rebooted every time. No success yet :(

Please take Root-Explorer or MiXplorer and get your /etc/hosts . Please upload this file here or send it to me in PM.
Further please send me your /sdcard/MIUI/sMiUI_boot.log

[qExactly. Thekzzz, post: 241765, member: 63759"]I think what he want to say is: It's mostly impossible to get 6 hours screentime. For example, I use my phone for a lot of things. Not only wifi and movies. I use it as a business phone so you can imagine where most of the batterydrain wil go to ;)[/quote]

Exactly

There are too much different things. Say you do 8 hours screen is nnonsense. I see most of you have 12 hours of stand by while I have much more. If yyou see movies and stop ok you can do 8 hours but if you see video streaming via 3g you do 3 hours of screen.
I use as business I have 5 mail address in push so... Most of you I see use telephone as let's say a toy you're young of course. But do 8 hours screen is impossible (even 5 if you use with 3 a lot)

@sebsch1991 I have never done a factory reset. Why should I do it with this update? I have tested it before and there was a bug within miui-backup. It didn't put my apps back in the right folders and widgets were gone.

Tried it now, but it keep freeze and reboot, tried to factory reset and then reflash. Same problem, sometimes it can run for an hour or so and sometimes it crasches direct from the start. :(

Edit: Now Iv'e done a factory reset again and this time it looks like it works :) Fingers crosed

Edit: Nope still freezes and crashes :(

Last edited:
Same here, did a factory reset and restored Miui-Backup. Freezes and crashes :( Did a Nandroid backup but had to move and replace everything again

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm still on it thought.. It froze and rebooted and now I have been using it for about an hour whiteout any freeze.. Seems kind of random :(

And it froze again using the camera :( To bad, have to go back to the older version :(

Last edited:
please try this and tell me if your problems are gone
If you stille have problems.. please tell me which aroma options you chose

-> download

With the new update, I still have the same problem, freezing & rebooting, :(. Only change the gps tweak, uncheck the miband, add logcat in aroma.