[rom Kk V6]- Smiui 5.3.20 <<< Aroma | Init.d | Multilang | Center-clock | A Lot More.. >>>

i commented twice in this thread. once i suggested about removing the recovery, then i posted the file you needed. not a single f*ck was given. on xda and my local miui board, the devs/original posters do answer/react to questions and suggestions, just saying that. so don't expect too much reactions if you don't react either.

btw the rom is nice, so keep up the work. the xiaomi framework removal script is particularly awesome.
And I followed your suggestion, but I could have answered, yes you might be right that. Sorry for that.
I´ve just expected more feedback, not from the ones that replied on that threat, but from other users that downloaded sMIUI.

I need that feedback, since I cant test all the stuff Im cooking for Mi3 or MI4.

If you follow the thread for Mi2/s you can see a daily increasing process of features and Tweaks. Most of them could be added to MI3 as well. Just like AROMA Installer, CRT-OFF animation, CPU Scripts, and so on..

And I think I will do that, please post the cpu scaling values again, i saved them but I think I lost them in all the work..

Thanks for your support

edited, please try again

I´ve packed some great new features, cpu limit script now included !
Please try and report back about following features:

cpu limit scripts
crt off animation
dualboot switch apk
Mms Unicode striper
other features available in AROMA

I will update Changelog and Opening Post for next release based on tomorrows 4.12.5.

sMIUI_v6_4.12.4_cancro.zip

Thks a lot for your hard work and pls don't give up on MI3 :)

Downloading this now release now...

Yes I will keep building it for cancro device, please reply back if everything works as designed unfortunately I cant test it by myself.
Maybe I´ll get a Mi4 after christmas when prices will drop.

Tried to install it. Aroma runs but at the moment of copying the files it prints the "successful" message but I believe it doesn't actually install (it takes too less time, like instant).

Back to 4.11.28.

Tried to install it. Aroma runs but at the moment of copying the files it prints the "successful" message but I believe it doesn't actually install (it takes too less time, like instant).

Back to 4.11.28.
It doesnt throw any error message ?
Please be sure you flash this ROM in a "cancro" Device. Other devices wont work !

Last edited:
Yes, its a Mi3W. No it doesn't throw any error messages it just say install successful.

Tried it with full wipe.

Yes, its a Mi3W. No it doesn't throw any error messages it just say install successful.

Tried it with full wipe.
Can anybody confirm that ?

That sounds like syntax error in updater script but I cant find one :/
Please do the following:
-Try to install the ROM again
-After the Message "Installation Successfull" press the Button to save the log file !
-After that, try to modify the ROM zip with the file I attached and flash again and see if it works.

Just replace /META-INF/com/google/android/update-binary-installer with the one in the zip File I attached.

If it wont help, please send me the logfile you saved.

Attachments

• update-binary-installer.zip
    172.3 KB · Views: 181
Last edited:
Ive released new Version.. I hope the problem is fixed, please report back.

4.12.5 is online Check out Post #1.

The aroma is running nice, it installs perfectly. Messaging is giving me FC's. Will try reinstall without the unicode stripper option.

Edit: Without the unicode stripper option on, the messages app is running ok. Will test the rest of the options this week.

Last edited:
The aroma is running nice, it installs perfectly. Messaging is giving me FC's. Will try reinstall without the unicode stripper option.

Edit: Without the unicode stripper option on, the messages app is running ok. Will test the rest of the options this week.
Yes there is a bug in Messanger with unicode... I will fix it and reupload tomorrow.
Thanks for your feedback!

Yes there is a bug in Messanger with unicode... I will fix it and reupload tomorrow.
Thanks for your feedback!
Perfect work bro! The new photocamera app is nice but 4k is not supported on mi3 ;-p after the app crash.... But setting on default is very good! Sorry for my english

Bug Fixed and download link updated !
Please download again and enjoy ;)

Have a nice weekend

Reactions: jojo_0n
i got this error while updating via updater

Attachments

• 6287_912430915436129_3777645470972940164_n.jpg
    6287_912430915436129_3777645470972940164_n.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 217