[rom Kk V6]- Smiui 5.3.20 <<< Aroma | Init.d | Multilang | Center-clock | A Lot More.. >>>

Why im always facing bootloop everytime i restarted the phone

Any suggestion

Ty
Well, there is a few users reporting that bootloop problem. But actually there are a few which have no problems at all ... So its kinda hard for me to tell whether it is or is not a ROM related issue.
I would recommend waiting for tomorrows 5.1.3 Version and install with full wipe !

I can't sync google contact

4.12.26 has some google Framework bugs. Try 5.1.3 tomorrow.

Well, there is a few users reporting that bootloop problem. But actually there are a few which have no problems at all ... So its kinda hard for me to tell whether it is or is not a ROM related issue.
I would recommend waiting for tomorrows 5.1.3 Version and install with full wipe !

4.12.26 has some google Framework bugs. Try 5.1.3 tomorrow.
nothing 5.1.3... Xiaomi is on holiday.
They will return on Friday 9th January

Hi guys, so it happens to me too while testing various sMIUI versions. Using true dual boot it's easy to go in bootloop (sometimes i fail, sometimes system fails ^-^).
But i've never had to use MiFlash pc tool because i always solve problems.

First of all, i suggest you to buy Titanium Backup Pro, just in the extreme case you have to format data (sdcard will be not formatted). Also i have a copy of the Titanium Backup folder in my pc to be safe.

If it happens to you too to go in bootloop, you can just try to format cache partition (try with data later) and flash over a sMIUI or MIUI rom (i suggest you to flash the same rom you have already flashed before ON THAT SYSTEM). 90% of the times I go in bootloop i solve just flashing over another rom. This will make you lost ANYTHING.

If you are unlucky and this didn't work (try first this process to both system 1 and 2 first) you can always try to format also data. This worked 100% of the times FOR ME, but it will make you lose all apps you have installed and also systems settings. I know this is boring, but is where Titanium Backup comes up and saves you :) You only have to configure your gmail account, open playstore and install Titanium Backup. You will notice that /sdcard was not formatted and all of your backups are already there :)
As you may know Titanium can also backup your settings, system apps, apps' data.

It never happend to me, but I understand that it could happend that both this metods didn't work. Search on google for a MiFlash guide that will make you completely restore your phone. You will lose every photos, videos, audios, and also Titanium Backup backups. This is where you will have to copy the Titanium folder from your pc to your Mi3/Mi4 /sdcard folder and just install back Titanium from the Playstore and restore back all your settings/apps+data :)

This is the risk you should already know it may happens while flashing roms, this is why developers always write that they do not take responsibilities :)

Hope I helped the ones who are stuck in bootloop :D cya and happy new year

*Correct me if I made mistakes, thanks*

Last edited:
5.1.2 is online, first Version in 2015 !

Unfortunately still based on 4.12.26, due to Xiaomi Hollidays, but packed with some nice new features fixes and updates ;)
Have a nice weekend !

Reactions: LuGoFe
All your problems regarding bootloop should be fixed. This has been tested and confirmed to be working by User @Kyruf !

5.1.3 is online and is highly recommended!!!

Last 5.1.2 Version has problems with /system partition space, which could and did end in bootloops...
Furthermore I have managed to remove the "Europe TimeZone lock"!
See Changelog in Post #2 for all Changes !

Reactions: bestray and Kyruf
I install 5.1.2 with format and wipes, then I install 5.1.3 with just install. My phone random reboot now...

You should wipe data before.. It will be a clean flash :) after you have wiped data, reboot will be ok

Reactions: harrisGR
My phone bootloop again when i restart.... I installed this rom with wipes and format...I dont like it...I format my phone 10 times..... :-( I will wait for update

Are you sure you did everything right? I'm using a TDB and everything is fine, no bootloops, crash or freeze :)

we all know about facebook chat heads have to be enabled on the settings>permissions. so why everything is disabled? this is a very good rom. great job for the devs. keep it up.

we all know about facebook chat heads have to be enabled on the settings>permissions. so why everything is disabled? this is a very good rom. great job for the devs. keep it up.
This is disabled by default also in the stock MIUI :) I think it's for a security issue, like the root allow (you have to allow for much things, and wait 5 seconds. This is annoying too :) )

all i want is the chat heads to be enabled. stock miui permissions arnt disabled.
Well its working.. And enabled by default i think. I've installed messenger 1 second ago and i didn't have to modify settings..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-01-08-11-04-36.png
    Screenshot_2015-01-08-11-04-36.png
    199.4 KB · Views: 213