[rom Kk V6]- Smiui 5.3.20 <<< Aroma | Init.d | Multilang | Center-clock | A Lot More.. >>>

Hello again, when i reboot my phone and after the boot image shows up my screen turns blue for a moment then the boot image shows up again, everytime I reboot my phone it always shows that blue screen.. , any idea what is that?

PS:
The ROM is smooth as silk , its just that blue screen in the reboot keeps bothering me.. :]

Hello again, when i reboot my phone and after the boot image shows up my screen turns blue for a moment then the boot image shows up again, everytime I reboot my phone it always shows that blue screen.. , any idea what is that?

PS:
The ROM is smooth as silk , its just that blue screen in the reboot keeps bothering me.. :]
This weeks update contains lots of fixes (see changelog in Post #2).
Please update and see if your problem is fixed.

Woops sorry newbie mistake, I update my rom via built in updater, well that f*ck up all my settings.. by the way the blue screen is gone now :]

Do I always need to factory reset/wipe davilk/wipe cached/ format system my phone when installing ROM update?

Woops sorry newbie mistake, I update my rom via built in updater, well that f*ck up all my settings.. by the way the blue screen is gone now :]

Do I always need to factory reset/wipe davilk/wipe cached/ format system my phone when installing ROM update?
If you install sMIUI for the first time a full wipe is highly recommended!
If you just update sMIUI to newer version you can simply install it. (/system and /cache will automatically be wiped by sMIUI installation)!

Good to hear you found your problems. Please report if you have any further issues.

If you install sMIUI for the first time a full wipe is highly recommended!
If you just update sMIUI to newer version you can simply install it. (/system and /cache will automatically be wiped by sMIUI installation)!

Good to hear you found your problems. Please report if you have any further issues.

Hello its me again, Just when I though the blue screen in the reboot is gone, It comes back again after I reboot my phone.
The millisecond blue screen in the reboot. The update didn't fix my problem.

In the current firmware version is not calibrated compass. About 2 min ago shown in Annex motion and calibration did not happen. Usually enough 2-3 movements.
Yesterday 3 times tried and did not work, and today about 30 seconds it took to perform the specified motion and calibration is complete. :)
But the bug with time zones remain (I wrote about it earlier [ROM MIUI KK v6] - sMIUI 4.12.26 <<< AROMA,initd,tdb,multilang,zipalign,cpuTweaks >>> )
I have disabled "Automatic Date & Time" and "Automatic Time Zone."
And the screen is my time, but if you start a Alarm, the tip he writes that I have to sleep 2 hours :)
And in the clock setting shows the normal time to GMT + 1, but I GMT + 3
poQrKzQ.png

sorry for my bad english.

Last edited:
In the current firmware version is not calibrated compass. About 2 min ago shown in Annex motion and calibration did not happen. Usually enough 2-3 movements.
Yesterday 3 times tried and did not work, and today about 30 seconds it took to perform the specified motion and calibration is complete. :)
But the bug with time zones remain (I wrote about it earlier [ROM MIUI KK v6] - sMIUI 4.12.26 <<< AROMA,initd,tdb,multilang,zipalign,cpuTweaks >>> )
I have disabled "Automatic Date & Time" and "Automatic Time Zone."
And the screen is my time, but if you start a Alarm, the tip he writes that I have to sleep 2 hours :)
And in the clock setting shows the normal time to GMT + 1, but I GMT + 3
sorry for my bad english.

I´ve read that many times, for Mi2, Mi3 and Mi4 devices...
I´ve looked into it but couldnt find a sMIUI related feature which could cause that problem.

Personally I cannot reproduce that issue and other users with your problem reported that they have no problems with sMIUI EXP version which is available for Mi2 and based on MIUI.COM releases.
So it might be a problem which comes from xiaomi.eu changes/features!

Did you try to install the pure xiaomi.eu release ? Please try and tell me if your problem is gone.
If not - you should report that Bug to the xiaomi.eu staff.

Hi! I have one problem with the last version ( 4.12.26): add Google account has disappeared! How to fix it?
243gilu.png

I´ve read that many times, for Mi2, Mi3 and Mi4 devices...
I´ve looked into it but couldnt find a sMIUI related feature which could cause that problem.

Personally I cannot reproduce that issue and other users with your problem reported that they have no problems with sMIUI EXP version which is available for Mi2 and based on MIUI.COM releases.
So it might be a problem which comes from xiaomi.eu changes/features!

Did you try to install the pure xiaomi.eu release ? Please try and tell me if your problem is gone.
If not - you should report that Bug to the xiaomi.eu staff.
Indeed, this problem has a firmware xiaomi.eu