[rom Kk V6]- Smiui 5.3.20 <<< Aroma | Init.d | Multilang | Center-clock | A Lot More.. >>>

sebsch1991

Members
Sep 23, 2011
shots.png

sMiUI is no longer available in this Thread!
Follow >> this << Link to go to the new global Thread!

All devices will be available in one thread! That makes it easier to discuss problems and feature requests

Thanks to:
*xiaomi.eu Team
for xiaomi.eu BaseROM
*wajk for lots of impressions
*Kyruf for sMiUI Logo and Beta-Testing
*All Donators for supporting my work

Last edited:
Reactions: Kyruf and rendolf
the rom and a splinter occasionally has some blockage during the release of the terminal block and a few in the browser

the phone is rebooted and already three times for no reason, and I had some of the cell blocks with the next reboot. it is possible that these blocks are due to the fact that the smiui and installed only on a partition?

Today I tried to install the new release. For safety I did a full wipe and after I restored everything with app backup. Unfortunately, now is not working wifi, restart connects to point wifi (but does not really work) and if I try to disable and re-enable the wifi cell phone does not detect any point wifi .... Is there a way to solve? Thank You

Reactions: smutenbg
the rom and a fluidity and reactivity impressive but suffers from three problems the most big and to blocks with sudden restart of the phone system crashes creating Backup system error and is the large over-consumption of the battery.
I have not encountered any problems in wifi and all other connections.

Last edited:
Please try latest version 5.3.6.
You can find it in Post 1.

Install with full wipe.
Please report any bugs.

Does this ROM support the ability to have music controls from Spotify on the lockscreen?..
Thanks,
Yann

The bugs are reported in reference to the first place 5.3.6 rom after doing a full wipe of the cell.

The rom was just installed and started immediately and was blocked without giving me that can go to do anything with its reboot.

Hello you have not done anything more for the Rom and its problems that I have reported?
I was working the whole week on the problem you reported.. But its not easy because most of the user dont have problems.
5.3.13 will be only later on today.

Please report if that fixed your problems.

I do not know if I can be helpful, but I say that with version sMiUI_v6_5.2.27_virgo you sent me the first time I have no problem but as soon as I put the version smiui_v6_5.3.6_ virgo the mobile part but after a while I use it is not allowing me to do block qualsisi thing until it restarts by itself

I correct one written previously just had a block of the cell with its reboot phone with rom 5.3.13

Last edited: