[ROM] Marvin [English\Multilanguage] Xiaomi MI2/S [8.11]

hi,
I also installed the multiling, I don't have a status bar and a black screen.
to fullwipe of course.

@medina
I flashed the beta version over 3.8.28 wipe cache davlik and system, online problem Was sito wifi icon dont appear but after fix permission all ok
The difference with multilanguage are only that have chinese and viper fix?

@medina
I flashed the beta version over 3.8.28 wipe cache davlik and system, online problem Was sito wifi icon dont appear but after fix permission all ok
The difference with multilanguage are only that have chinese and viper fix?

It has all the languages from miuiandroid
Yes viper fix is included in both versions now.

And thanks for the report :)

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

Hi is there any changelog for your last release? And I saw you wrote beta, but is it as stable as your old roms?

Envoyé depuis mon MI 2S avec Tapatalk

I couldn't get WiFi tethering to work with the latest beta. Was fine with the previous version. I just restored my backup so no more details I'm afraid. Thanks for the Rom tho. Smooth and stable...

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk 4

I've installed latest version . I've noticed tha messaging app is missing . is there an apk install? thanks in advance. (i've wiped and did a clean install twice)

Hi is there any changelog for your last release? And I saw you wrote beta, but is it as stable as your old roms?

Envoyé depuis mon MI 2S avec Tapatalk

Change-log at the first post...

I couldn't get WiFi tethering to work with the latest beta. Was fine with the previous version. I just restored my backup so no more details I'm afraid. Thanks for the Rom tho. Smooth and stable...

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk 4

Will be fix on the next build thanks for reporting!

I've installed latest version . I've noticed tha messaging app is missing . is there an apk install? thanks in advance. (i've wiped and did a clean install twice)

No massaging app?

Weird... I guess you can try and push it yourself.. Just put it in system/app and change the permissions to the same as the others

Look for "missing" apps in the last homescreen. For some reason they get pushed there.

i've wiped and did a clean install 3 times but every time i get a fc on quick bar settings.:(
multi version

@Medina: can you help me translating Russian ROM to English one pls ?
Also, your latest build is very good. I am loving your Audio MOD.. which Audio MOD are you using bro ? pls share it here !

The Icons On the multilanguage look bad...
for example Can u have a normal play store app coloer ? (Not purple ?)
FaceBook also...

Same here for me ! No messaging apps with the latst Multilangual update.

Thanks for you work Medina! Here after, a small review on the multilanguage installation on my mi2:
Coming from your previous version, did a full wipe (data,cache,dalvik, system) for a fresh install. All went fine. Booted the rom (no wallpaper in launcher, just black) and messaging app was missing. Installed from a previous Titanium backup and was working.... BUT after a reboot, status bar was gone. "Status Bar" from Setting was force closing too. Installed your hotfix but nothing... status bar did not come back. I've noticed that internal memory was full... (from Titanium Backup main screen: 528 Mb (0% free)).
So:
- Booted in recovery and flashed again rom WITHOUT wipes over previous install;
- Flashed hotfix and fixed permissions;
- Booted the rom and messaging app was missing again but this time there was the default wallpaper;
- Installed again the messaging app from Titanium;
- Removed "notes.apk" and quick search box from system/app just to gain some free space (i don't use them, so i don't care);

Now the rom seems ok. Super smooth, no force closes or similar... just fine :) and i've reached the highest antutu score ever: over 22000. See picture. Keep up the good work man ;)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-09-21-13-38-15.png
    Screenshot_2013-09-21-13-38-15.png
    136.3 KB · Views: 240
Reactions: Medina
The Icons On the multilanguage look bad...
for example Can u have a normal play store app coloer ? (Not purple ?)
FaceBook also...

This is because he/we use the default MIUI Theme, install another one and you will get another themed icons.

Go to sleep and wake up with the same amount of power :D

With 3G on, WiFi and auto-sync

(English version)

uploadfromtaptalk1379918485368.jpg

P.S
Chinese is fixed on the latest English version
Chinese users, pls confirm

Last edited:
Wow Medina thats great battery life! Did u use a app 4 it ore is t just a settings thing?
Greatings Ballgear

Verstuurd van mijn MI 2S met Tapatalk

No.. Just hibernate everything that you don't need running in the background..

Reactions: manohar