[ROM] Marvin [English\Multilanguage] Xiaomi MI2/S [8.11]

Super Medina.... Really the Battery life has improved a lot in this version compared to previous one ! For example i am having a discharge of 1%/hr in idle state ... is that normal or am i super excited ?:)

Reactions: Medina
It's normal :D let the Rom settle for a few days and it will get even better!!

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: MSephiroth
I updated from English to Multilanguage with wipe cache davlik and system
After rebooting lost status bar and message app
Used fix for statusbar but problem remain for messaging app
Help me

Sent from Sharm ash Shaykh reef

I'm not using the Multilanguage one, but the messaging app is probably on the last homescreen. Just drag it back from there.

I can confirm that messagging app is missing in multilanguage (italian) version.

Inviato dal mio MI 2 con Tapatalk 2

Multilanguage version is not stable. Please wait for the next release

The English version is very good. So you can use it for now...

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

Grab the apk from inside the zip and put it inside the system app folder, give 644 permissions and it should work.

Super Medina.... Really the Battery life has improved a lot in this version compared to previous one ! For example i am having a discharge of 1%/hr in idle state ... is that normal or am i super excited ?:)
You are using the 17.9 ROM now right?

Last edited:
Great Rom! Thank you :)
Can you send me the apk from the Xperia Keyboard?

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 4
Search in XDA-DEVs forum... you get Plenty of results..
Type in Honami i1 keyboard port for 4.1/4.2/4.3 whichever version ROM you are using.... then you know how to make it work right ?

Last edited:
Reactions: WhiteLord89
Hey Medina,
When can we aspect the stable version?
Grtz Ballgear

Verstuurd van mijn MI 2S met Tapatalk
Waiting for the update too. Hope the camera/video will be optimized like in Wajk WIUI, then it would be perfect.

Last edited:
Hi Medina,
Thank you for your great work and Shana Tova
Do you think is it possible to change the Contact Ruler in English (Israel) to be 1/2 Hebrew letters 1/2 English letters It would be great! (Without all letters because of the place on the screen, something like that : A...C...E...G... ... א...
Thank you in advance
@Medina
do you think it is doable?

Medina, I hope you don't mind me asking, but what is your plan on the frequency to update the rom? Monthly or weekly? I will them stop pestering you like a little kid with "is it done yet"

:-D

manohar said:
No No, he didn't but he is planning a huge overhaul of this ROM. probably by next Monday we can expect his new release based on the latest version of MIUI, only if everything goes as per his plans....

Overhaul?

Any more details?

Update 21 Oct.
Still nothing. You sure he hasn't left the building?

Last edited:
Hi Medina! Any news about next update? I really hope this rom will be still supported because it is simply amazing... The best one for me :) thank you for your hard work!

Inviato dal mio MI 2 con Tapatalk 2

No No, he didn't but he is planning a huge overhaul of this ROM. probably by next Monday we can expect his new release based on the latest version of MIUI, only if everything goes as per his plans....

Dont c any sign of response , maybe 2 busy with other things ....

Verstuurd van mijn MI 2S met Tapatalk