[ROM] Marvin [English\Multilanguage] Xiaomi MI2/S [8.11]

So Medina what a Superrom u made!!
Very smooth & ferrari fast!! Just not from this planet ;) U must be a genius...
Thankssssss
Grtz Ballgear

Sent via Mi2s (with genius rom) :)

Thanks!! :oops:

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

Hi and thanks for your work! I've got a question, can I flash this rom without wiping data if I am on the previous release of the rom?

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Fm radio apk seems to change in the last 2 versions now here's the problem : The settings option is gone
uploadfromtaptalk1384006765484.jpg

So you can't select your country but thats not a problem (will be select automatically) The problem is the alternate frequency
uploadfromtaptalk1384007057576.jpg

If we can't set it off the radiosignal keep stopping (just for a second but it is very annoying)
So i solve this by taking the fm apk from the older version and replace it in the new version... Problem solved!!

Sent via Mi2S

Reactions: Medina
*Bows to medina*

The mms bug is gone :D:D:D How did you fix it? Now I don't have any reason to try another rom!

Regards.

edit: Arrrgh, it happened again :( So I guess it isn't fixed.

Last edited:
Hello Medina I have this Problem !
On my Mi2s The the incoming call volume is super low, can it be Fixed ?

+ Is there a Forum That is in Hebrew to ?
Thx

Could someone write up a report on the battery drainage of this ROM / show me an report of it? I have a Mi2S and am using the latest MIUI v5 version. It seems to drain my battery (I have the standard 2000mAh one) within a few hours.
My phone was at 54% battery, went to bed, slept 6-7 hours and when I woke up it was empty. I have never seen a battery drained that quickly... I only had WiFi enabled and the screen was off the whole time.

You should post your battery life stats here so the others may help you
Like this
yryqujy9.jpg

or this
e8e6asym.jpg

That's pretty impressive, on par with WIUI!

What performance level do you leave it on? Battery saving, normal, performance? And are you on low/auto/max/other brightness?

Swyped from my Mi2S

Ya, we want you back Medina !
We know you are certainly busy, but we all need you to Côme back to deliver us the best custom miui rom ever made ! Please :)

Thank you!!
This is my second year in the university and between work and studies I don't have time left for other things, So for now, at least until the next break, I won't be able to update this rom.
Sorry my friends, happy new year!

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Madina, anyway the ROM is amazing as is now, i will keep using it till there is a major change out there, good luck with study, appreciate your work man

I'd like to try updating your rom with the latest changes but I don't even know how to do it and where I should look at ! Is it difficult to update a rom ? Do I need to decompile and recompile it with new sources or can I just do slide/paste between zips ?