Rom MIUI 6

I would say we have to wait for new release (or use old one which need to be flashed via fastboot (4.9.2))

i use Mi2, not Mi2s.Paulrlz's problem is same with me.It stuck at Mi logo
i resolved it by whioping\reflashing again. I think that you cant install it on system 2.
Btw the rom seems fast\stable enough for daily use. So i think that the only reason to give us miui with 4.1 base is for not relasing 4.4 sources. I flashed 4.4 qualcom optimized dalvick and now is faster.

4.4 driver very difficult...
But for me it's OK even now if miui 6 will run good no problem if driver update or outdated ecc

Does anyone know which version to use? Which is newer? or are they the same? They're both from 07-09
aries_V6beta_4.9.2_4.4_cn_signed.zip
miui6_MI2_4.4.zip

I'm downloading the first now

I used the _*cn_signed.zip. However there were 3 files with the same name in his folder and i took with the latest date. Keep in mind, it could be upload time, which is something else :). I couldn't download the first link however, it always failed.

4.4 driver very difficult...
But for me it's OK even now if miui 6 will run good no problem if driver update or outdated ecc
They aren't only outdated, they are full of bugs. So lot of things working badly or not at all: Dolby, camera(13Mpx), Wifi Direct...

Well i think we should take what we receive...i mean... don't think there will be update on drivers

trying to download
so you confirm i can put in the system 2 for example with cwm like other rom (CM mokee ecc?)
Is it stable wnough or impossible to use it?

yes, the rom works fine.In China forum, many people talk about 4.9.7 update.But i can't find link to download.Does anyone find out ?