Rom MIUI 6

its seems ok because i can see the bar and if i press the power on and ofi see the stuff about reboot ecc but desktop is completely black....
then it's hchinese all! not english?

im getting confused with all these patches lol

which is the latest patch including all bug fixes?

Yeah. I got it running. Took really long till it booted the first time.

But now i know, ive been unpatient for months for NOTHING. i think miui v5 is better than v6 :p

Reactions: blackcatw81
I flashed this rom from fastboot and it works really well!! It can be used as day a day rom :)

Flash zip file via CWM :)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9pxeq98pbmOMlNxelhVQl9rbWs/edit?usp=sharing
Mobogenie_20140909_012852.png
Mobogenie_20140909_012826.png

Reactions: MSephiroth
How long do I have to wait till it boots up? I flashed the .zip to system 2 in cwm. Been waiting for 20 minutes now, and still on the boot screen........

Hi I'm running the ROM flashed through mitool, all working OK. What is this patch everyone's talking about and can somebody point me in the direction of the link to it.

The rom zip (MIUI 6), I flashed it to system 2. I got CM11 nightly installed on system 1. I got bored of waiting, so I pulled out the battery. Maybe better to flash it to system 1 instead?

But I've installed the tgz from the second post using miflash. Do I need to install the patch? What difference does it make?

i didn't get gapps when flashing with miflash, and can't install gapps either? lol