Rom Multilanguage For Mi5

je pense que la version global avec le français sortira en meme temps que le mi5 pro a voir.....

Envoyé de mon SM-G928F en utilisant Tapatalk

Pas encore.. J'ai peur qu'il ai besoin de unlock son BL. On va voir si on peux faire sans. Mais si il a pas de vieux compte miui ça peux être long....

He is wrong. Unlock bootloader, flash custom kernel (for disabling the encryption), flash TWRP, flash SuperSU, done!

No need flash custom kernel ,just format data in TWRP for disabling the encryption , long reboot (same factory reset)

Hi I found this: forum gizmochina com/discussion/3126/here-is-the-xiaomi-mi5-phone-multi-language-rom-to-download#latest
But I'm waiting for my MI5 And I can't tell if it's a fake or not.

Please put the dot in the blank space.

I suppose you need to unlock your bootloader first, and after install twrp, but I'm a newbie with xiaomi phone.

ok thank you, I made a request to unlock the bootloader and now I have to wait to receive a confirmation message within 10 days maximun ;-)

Anybody tried the linked Rom?

Can't test it, because it's not running with updater app and so I guess you need an unlocked bootloader.

Greetings

Last edited:
Iam not that experienced with android. There is an .exe file and an images folder included in the rar archive.
Iam used to .zip files, that can be applied directly via the updater app to the device. So i assume this is not an official rom and iam not sure how to install it.

So it would be nice if you can give a short description of what you did. Of course only if the files are worth it.

Do you already have an unlocked boot loader and custom recovery?

I tried this method, but Flashtool doest see this image.
http://en.miui.com/thread-248333-1-1.html