[ROM] N+ ROM (Based on Mokee Kitkat opensource) for Aries

shocks

Members
Feb 6, 2014
Hi guys, just found this on miui.com, and i have tried (but for a moment. i need longer times to make conclusion). so far so good about the battery life. by default, energy saving mode is activated (in battery setting)
Original thread of this ROM : http://www.miui.com/thread-1610417-1-1.html (thanks @phani )

ROM Name: N+ ROM
Android Version: 4.4.2
producer: love_dcp
optimizer: New Era ® (新纪元®)
models: MI2/2S/2SC

ROM Description:
About N + ROM:
Magic Fun optimization based on a new ROM, theoretically interesting and magic through the brush
on MoKee OpenSource:
MoKee OpenSource is based on a branch of Google AOSP Android development,
but also the country's first complete open-source Android project, users and developers around the home.
Google open source projects follow the rapid escalation, and for the user habits, improvements and enhancements.

Features:
Contact Smart T9 dialing
Short Message optional contacts
flip mute, reject calls
HALO
Active Display
task switcher sidebar (from Mokee)
Task Manager lock (from Mokee)

global time refining
ODEX accelerated
IP dialing one-touch speed dial
custom operator name
status bar real-time network speed
listview animated (from Mokee)
Active Display active display
screen video, screenshots
split-screen mode
double click off the screen
to customize the navigation bar height
off screen animations custom
energy-saving mode
Smartisan Notes
Smartisan clock

more ......and most important: KITKAT!

screenshot:
Screenshot_2014-02-16-09-51-08.png Screenshot_2014-02-16-09-52-28.png Screenshot_2014-02-16-09-52-49.png Screenshot_2014-02-16-09-54-03.png Screenshot_2014-02-16-09-54-22.png Screenshot_2014-02-16-09-54-55.png Screenshot_2014-02-16-09-56-26.png Screenshot_2014-02-16-09-56-59.png Screenshot_2014-02-16-09-58-54.png Screenshot_2014-02-16-09-59-36.png

Download:
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1i31FWFz
password: svex
sorry, i cant mirror

credits:
to the owner

Last edited:
Reactions: MSephiroth
Hey,
You have given the wrong download link
2014-02015 version has not been uploaded yet, the link you have provided is Feb 7th download
And for all others the original thread of this is given by @treiliert in mokee thread, please thank him and also separate thread is not required for this rom in my view , It can be posted in Mokee thread

Original thread of this ROM : http://www.miui.com/thread-1610417-1-1.html

Hey,
You have given the wrong download link
2014-02015 version has not been uploaded yet, the link you have provided is Feb 7th download
And for all others the original thread of this is given by @treiliert in mokee thread, please thank him and also separate thread is not required for this rom in my view , It can be posted in Mokee thread

Original thread of this ROM : http://www.miui.com/thread-1610417-1-1.html

oops, sorry, i dont understand chinese so i just translate it by google. yes, maybe it shows the wrong link. but that is because the new link (the updated) is only the update, and the size is small so i think i can use the latest (feb 7th), but full size. dont worry, now i use it, and it works normally. just it is not updated yet.
okay, i will thanks @treiliert but i dont know where is that in mokee thread?sorry..EDIT:found him:)
but i think eventhough this is based on mokee opensource, it is different ROM and combined with some other features so i make this thread. but if the moderators want to delete this threads, it is okay :)

Last edited:
How is the battery holding ?
for my device it seems like Mokee (since it is based on Mokee). looks good in terms of battery life for a Kitkat ROM.
there is option in the setting to save battery, and i use that. i also use trickster mod to set the cpu (underclock)
i use 2G, wifi always on. it can gives me a day. but i can not give conclusion, since many people say after few days, it needs to be restarted, otherwise it will have battery drain. but if that the case, just restart it :)
until now i am using it (to experience with it), dual boot with latest WIUI.