[rom]red Kat - Miui V6 Custom Rom Redmi 1 Wcdma

and the MIUI camera where does it store images?
MIUI camera is the best camera around therefore if I use your rom I won't be using the AOSP

ROM updates. Look on first page
All my builds is primary tested from users from my forum. Look on credits. Use google translate.

so the "5.5.29 updtade" that the updater app is your ROM and not the official one?

This rom is based on official build. But moded. Rom is for 90 procent the same. Any new version is tested from users from my home forum, before relased to publics
Miui camera store images to phone storage. Read Op

Last edited:
how to make miui camera store the photos in SD card as it is suposed to?

Also, you have added 2 videos apps but both are useless, since they only show the media from internal SD.
Couldn't find the option on both apps, to choose a diferent location.

BTW why 2 camera apps?

System seems quit heavy companing with the version I was using before (Xiaomi 5.5.9)

Last edited:
On Mobile uncle forum exist moded MIUI camera with ability to store images to SD card. But will not works with moded Vold or my moded Kernel. But with stock ROM and Xpossed with X Internal modules works. This moded camera dont record video with .mp4 container only .3gp
AOSP Camera is inside AOSP Gallery.
Check AOSP recorded video or photos. Both is stored on SD card.
I cant fix MIUI bugs. This option to choice store location for Camera dont works. Allready reported. But i think this is problem with stuppid partitions. This problem exist only for REDMI 1 with MTK. On REDMI Note 3G works fine. This is some stupid bugs from Xiaomi and not mine. I use only workarounds for bringing more usable ROM. You can use stock ROM or flash AOSP . Xiaomi and CN DEVs sleep. MTK platform and XIAOMI is stupid combination MTK platform come from CN and Xiaomi DEvs cant fix bugs.

Reactions: ko3st68
can you set a higher max luminosity? ^^
i think it isn't enough outside :/

Bluetooth is bugged. Not always pair with my cars, and when it does, keeps poping up a message Bluetooth sharing had stopped. In my car display I should be able to view the names of the people on my phone list but it's only showing numbers

the version I was susing before (xiaomi.eu 5.5.9) didn't had such bug.
The only bug I had was the SD cards and not a single bug more

Just flashed the xiaomi.eu 5.5.29 on top of yours, which I was using since yesterday, and when I go to the car I will be able to tell you if is working well or not.

This is known bug. I have no changed any files except updater script, build.prop and two libs for Fm radio. This bug with BT is known from beta version on Note 3G

I was just saying, and I repeat, with xiaomi.eu 5.5.9 my bluetooth was working flawless.
I'm just waiting my colleague to arrive to go to my car and test with the xiaomi.eu 5.5.29

just tested and I confirm the issue is there also in xiaomi rom
But I had no issues at all with version 5.5.9.....

I'm going back to version 5.5.9 but how the hell do I stop the blody automatic updates.
Keeps saying I have a new version and starts downloading it autimatically...

This rom is based on official build. But moded. Rom is for 90 procent the same. Any new version is tested from users from my home forum, before relased to publics
Miui camera store images to phone storage. Read Op

Hi Sonic1SVK.
To solve the problem of Miui camera to store images in sdcard, you have to modify the kernel,
flash this modded kernel https://mega.co.nz/#!elQ0RIhD!1x6rrzP4z7YqdgmaUasNtMlt7otGIQV5knskKpTlzU0
images are saved to the sdcard (tested) , files to modify for future kernels are init.rc and init.no_ssd.rc.

Last edited:
I'm going back to version 5.5.9 but how the hell do I stop the blody automatic updates.
Keeps saying I have a new version and starts downloading it autimatically...
WTF, now that I'm reverted to 5.5.9 I'm having the bluetooth issue but before was working flawless.....???

Today has been 5.6.2 relased. This is not mi full time job. I cant make every week new rom. No time for this

@Sonic1SVK : Thanks, I agree, I don't think there's a need to make an every week rom. Once (or twice) a month is more than enough.

Reactions: cj24
;)
uVRUo.png

This screen comes to know me;)

Last edited: