[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

wsm tools or xposed is working?

edit: I cant play videos, why?
Done.

Its possible to put in the first thread some tips like the video issue or stuff like that? or in the Rom's site
I'd like to know if xposed or wsm tools works too! I'd like to run intelli3g on my mi2s, like back in the v5 days

Wsm tools works fine for me on cancro

Sebsch, is it normal that the battery has a little drain overnight with flight mode, while in lollipop roms I don't have this problem? See screenshots

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-09-16-07-30-46.png
    Screenshot_2015-09-16-07-30-46.png
    80.4 KB · Views: 245
  • Screenshot_2015-09-16-07-33-10.png
    Screenshot_2015-09-16-07-33-10.png
    189.7 KB · Views: 262
  • Screenshot_2015-09-16-07-33-14.png
    Screenshot_2015-09-16-07-33-14.png
    225.7 KB · Views: 238
  • Screenshot_2015-09-16-07-33-18.png
    Screenshot_2015-09-16-07-33-18.png
    284.9 KB · Views: 266
  • Screenshot_2015-09-16-07-33-25.png
    Screenshot_2015-09-16-07-33-25.png
    152.6 KB · Views: 278
unable to get ny Hermes Rom generated from kitchen, something wrong with the link generated, the is a missing link on it.

Screenshot

Attachments

• unable.PNG
    unable.PNG
    19.5 KB · Views: 336
Sorry guys Im currently very busy in fixing all the things and bring back all the old Mods for ALL devices!

Some of you asked for the Unicode Mms Mod - I´ve just finished creating it for MiUI v7 and need someone to test on a cancro device - Mi3 , Mi4 ..

Download here www.smiui.net/release/Mms.apk
Move it to /system/priv-app/ and replace the Mms.apk with the new one.
Set Permissions to 644 and reboot.

Please reply if the Mod works :)

Sorry bit why our need supers u? Root is inside Rom
SuperSU offers advanced management .. you will get popups when an App requests root acces - you can grant it for only 15 minutes .. and for developers and advanced users: the SuperSU "su"-binary file enables you to use fully working tab-completion

Sorry for the stupid question, but where are the security options in the settings? I can't find them

SuperSU offers advanced management .. you will get popups when an App requests root acces - you can grant it for only 15 minutes .. and for developers and advanced users: the SuperSU "su"-binary file enables you to use fully working tab-completion

ahh ok
Ok, rom is going good but i think battery could be improved...

Reactions: datu82
@jauling if you need to limit use of 3G networks .. or auto connect to 3G at crucial times, and then after some time turns off 3G network .. good substitute is Auto connection and Auto 3G Battery Saver

Thanks for the suggestions, but neither of these two apps look to do what I really want. I'm not trying to completely disable my mobile data, but switch between 2G and 3G on my mi2s mainly to save more battery. Maybe Tasker can do the job? Just too lazy lol

@jauling .. .. I set every 1:30h automatically activate 3G connection do synchronization of e-mail (I use live.com, push), hangsout and and similar ... and after three minutes shutting down 3G... such a regime allows me to keep up with events and still saves battery at same time and radiation too.

Once again:

Xiaomi decided to stop supporting Custom Recoveries to install their ROMs. So they edited the "Install Check" in the ROMs updater-script ! That means that the script checks if the file you are flashing, is made for device you are trying to flash !

You could easily change that line in the updater-script or even remove it and you would be able to install in TWRP, CWM or whatever , like you did before. But I dont want to do that, because I dont know what they´re gonna change in the future.

You can keep your CWM or TWRP or whatever and make backups etc... But the install procedure has to be made with the Updater APP.

sorry but what CWM can i use? i have the one for merged partitions ( http://en.miui.com/thread-110840-1-1.html ) and i got stucked in the MI logo. I had to reinstall a fastboot and get sMiui again, but i have a backup to restore so i really need cwm