[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

hi seb, when do you think do put pou smiui based on 5.12.31 or 6.1.7 for mi3/mi4?

i am in intrepid waiting \o/

But the latest update for cancro is 5.12.11 . All the rest , is in the process of beta testing. And these are non-public release

TapTap Tapatalk+MI4W

Hi. I have some questions.
1. I am on last miui if I switch to smiui, is it necessary make fr or all aplication will be saved?
2. On last miui I have problem with YouTube aplication. After 5 sec video stop and write check connection after click it work normally can somebody confirm if on smiui it is ok or not? Will be great if can somebody with mi2s.
Thanks and sorry for my bad English.

Odoslané z MI 2S pomocou Tapatalku

1. There should be no problem, you can update to smiui without the need to reinstall any of your applications. But it's always wise to do a backup before, just to play safe.
2. Yup, probably a bug. I can confirm on my Mi2s.
I use OGYoutube.. Everything seems smooth

Στάλθηκε από το MI 2S μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Yes you are right on OGYouTube is ok just can't download for these time and don't know why.

Teclast x98 air 3g
Xiaomi Mi2s

If you need coupon codes or discounts for xiaomi phones @ gearbest.com, please just let me know. I will ask my contact and publish the coupon codes on smiui.net :)

I have noticed that some of you guys bought phones or accessories @ gearbest.com . Please let me know if you are satisfied with their service. I dont want to have a cooperation with bad resellers!

Some positive feedback from my side, I did 2 orders so far from gearbest.com:

One was a wristband from the EU Warehouse, I ordered it on Dec 16, 2015; it arrived on Dec 28, 2015 (from 24th to 27th stuck in the delivery centre due to Xmas).

The other order was from China consisting of some accessories like tempered glass protectors, cables, cases, connectors, bluetooth speaker etc.; ordered on Dec 29th 2015, arrived on Jan 9th 2016. Here I even added another accesdory to my order by a ticket afterwards, the replies were always quite quick and helpful.

@cybermod: asking for ETA is unfriendly to Sebsch who puts a lot of free time into this project, besides his 9-5 job. Please don't ask again, just sit back and relax, enjoy the scenery or watch a movie, patiently wait for development to come, those are my words of advice.

Sent from my MI 2SC using Tapatalk
you're right, but i want play with my device :D

I have ordered Mi Band for 13$ with free shipping from Gearbest, nice deal right now :)
(previous one is completely dead, no connection and no charging after trying to fix no sleep tracking and history)

When it will arrive I'll give a feedback.
Thanks for mentioning this shop :)

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

Sebsch1991 do you have coupon only for phone? What about xiaomi yi camera?

Odoslané z MI 2S pomocou Tapatalku

Hi! is the bluetooth problem rectified? my redmi note 2 doesnt auto connect to my car via bluetooth and I have to key in bluetooth password of my car everytime.

I am sorry for a spam I make but if we want to change MIUI we have to start with basic things like annoying bugs...
Please join us (MIUI Polska members) with reporting and trying to change a way that contact photo is displayed in Call Window :) In place of 16:9 ratio the only way crop is made is 4:3 which ends with terrible quality.
http://en.miui.com/thread-208282-1-1.html

Sorry guys, I'm on sMIUI 5.3.27, what steps should I follow to update to this? I have still unmerged partition mi2s.
And also, is the battery better than 5.3.27 (which is very good)?

@eneicii
Also MiPc Suite Methode ging bei mir nicht.. Blieb bei 52%hängen.

Bei mir ging nur die Methode mit MiFlash tool..
Das war aber auch nicht ohne Probleme!!

I have a mi2s and on the latest smiui. I installed the Europe GPS fix. But some how I don't get a GPS fix.
Does anybody know how to solve this?

Before people start asking for rom... Bad news about Xiaomi - they drink too much:

MIUI 6.1.14 will be delayed... maybe for weekend... Xiaomi again try to block any custom roms with apks signature check...

From: http://xiaomi.eu/community/index.php?threads/29462/

Every custom rom of MIUI is facing these problems right now.

+...

2. After upgrading to MIUI China Developer ROM 6.1.14, Root permission enabling method will be changed for Mi 4c and Mi Note Pro.

3. After upgrading to MIUI China Developer ROM 6.1.14, Bootloader will be locked for Mi 4c and Mi Note Pro, just like Redmi Note 3.

Dammit Xiaomi :-D

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

Last edited:
Before people start asking for rom... Bad news about Xiaomi - they drink too much:...
3. After upgrading to MIUI China Developer ROM 6.1.14, Bootloader will be locked for Mi 4c and Mi Note Pro, just like Redmi Note 3....

What does that mean for Mi4c? I am planning to buy one in the near future...

@sebsch: please have a close look on this and please do not issue sMIUI versions that lock the bootloader...

Last edited:
I'm looking for a way to change the 0riginal "dial and contact" app with the one included in lolipop or marshmallow.
Can anyone show me a way to do it? Or, even better , can anyone include a "mod" in this rom???