[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][KK 4.4][2013-12-31] PAC-man 4.4 Alpha

M1cha

Members
May 29, 2011

PAC-man ROM is a combination of the three Super ROMs Available
Paranoid Android + AOKP + Cyanogenmod = PAC-man

This ROM packs all the tweaks from the three super ROMs into one.
Why choose among ROMs, When you have All-in-One !!

Download
Download removed until PAC-rom team allows public builds.

The ROM is still in early Alpha so expect FC's and very much missing features.

Last edited:

kekkojoker90

Members
Jan 9, 2013
wow m1cha very great job :p i want try to help with a rom porting from a source like carbon rom but i'm a noob i try to learn how to do XD

Reactions: M1cha
Jun 10, 2013
Works fine. Fast as hell, even without ART. Tested camera, wifi, mobile network, data. That all works. haven't tried calling and bluetooth yet. The only FC close i get is from systemui, but doesnt affect anything.

Do i have to flash pa settings seperately? or isn't that implemented in the rom yet?

M1cha

Members
May 29, 2011
pa settings aren't included yet because this rom is in alpha state(pre nightly)

Sterver

Members
Oct 28, 2013
Flashed, great ROM. I wanted to try AnTuTu before I restore my apps via TB but AnTuTu Benchmark rebooting my phone. It is AnTuTu or PAC-MAN problem?

linuxx

Members
Jul 6, 2013
Flashed, great ROM. I wanted to try AnTuTu before I restore my apps via TB but AnTuTu Benchmark rebooting my phone. It is AnTuTu or PAC-MAN problem?
Anututututu problem

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Sterver

Members
Oct 28, 2013
Anututututu problem

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk
So, ok... I'll report this to them.

Hmm, magic. I started write e-mail to AnTuTu support and while I was writing, I started AnTuTu Bench again. And, it passed without reboot.
But time ago, I restored my apps and AnTuTu data too. So maybe this solved the problem.

My AnTuTu score is 26293 :)

Last edited:

manohar

Members
Jun 6, 2013
Hi M1cha, Moonlight has compiled a Pac ROM & published today. Have you seen his changelog ?
He claims he has also compiled OMNI Rom for Mi2S.... He says it is still in development stage ! with few bugs...

Can you tell us what is the difference from your version of Pacman ROM to his one ?

linuxx

Members
Jul 6, 2013
Hi M1cha, Moonlight has compiled a Pac ROM & published today. Have you seen his changelog ?
He claims he has also compiled OMNI Rom for Mi2S.... He says it is still in development stage ! with few bugs...

Can you tell us what is the difference from your version of Pacman ROM to his one ?
M1cha roms are better, cuz mako kernel is better than the xiaomi one, monnlight's ROM have battery drain since it use original kernel

Inviato dal mio Nexus 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: M1cha and manohar