[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][KK 4.4][2013-12-31] PAC-man 4.4 Alpha

Hi guys,
while waiting for the official release, I would like to try this experimental version. Could someone resume the known issues of this release and make a comment on the battery performance?
Thanks

I finished compiling it yesterday with M1cha devices and kernel. It seems that the rom is stable enough since i do not get any abnormal FC. However, i understand that why PAC-man team still not allow public builds because a lot functions still missing, specifically PA's features.
Because i just flashed the rom so i cannot comment on the battery performance...but it seems that the battery performance is not very good.

I don't see any update bro. Where did you get the info ?
Could you pls post the link here ?

It's not yet allowed to publish pacman 4.4 builds.
Moonlight breaks the rules.

I must be blessed by God at this moment, I have just received my mi2s and now this! thanks, hope that official cm will soon come.

I must be blessed by God at this moment, I have just received my mi2s and now this! thanks, hope that official cm will soon come.
Lol, wrong therad :p btw i read that u still have aries toolkit, unistall it and upgrade to Xiaomi Toolkit ;)

ok, the official has been released (check their website), now i wait for the unofficial one :) since mi2s is not officially supported